What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R17 | Sun | Warriors 35-18 Cowboys | Mt Smart

Round 17 result: Warriors v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Both Cowboys tries have been directly following rubbish penalties.

gypsy

Bench
Daley doesn't realise Johnson took that hitup because the prop over ran him.
Fkn Daley...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Pretty sure the ref said you can't spin a player around which was a reference to Louisi.

A bit concerning that the video ref can go back and check something like that just because a player gets injured. It's bad enough when players get clipped high and lie down for a penalty.

Iafeta

Referee
Go home Ashley Klown. The penalty against Johnson when Hall drops it stone cold gives them a try, and then the penalty on Mannering on Faifai-Loa? What the hell was that for? Because the chap was hurt by a good hard tackle? They score off the back of that too.

Canard

Immortal
Late in the tackle count, just before half way. Some innocuous rubbish

I honestly dont think there was mate, Ill give you the 2nd one though, but when a player comes up with blood, the refs feel compelled to call a penalty.

The Warriors have dominated this match, if it wasnt for Bowen the Cowboys would be nowhere.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
How f*cking obvious are the referees at trying to penalize the side who's winning to make the game close? Been happening all season.

We should have been in a position to win this by 40 the way we are carving them up on attack. Now I'm nervous.

Our line defence on the edges is terrible though. Not so much the guys defending there, but the guys who AREN'T defending there- how do we end up with a 4 on 2 every time?

Iafeta

Referee
I honestly dont think there was mate, Ill give you the 2nd one though, but when a player comes up with blood, the refs feel compelled to call a penalty.

The Warriors have dominated this match, if it wasnt for Bowen the Cowboys would be nowhere.

lol