What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Fri | Roosters 16-36 Titans | Allianz

Round 21 result: Roosters v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Are you telling me Ch 9 in QLD run ads saying "we guarantee you a Queensland match every weekend"?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Are you telling me Ch 9 in QLD run ads saying "we guarantee you a Queensland match every weekend"?

No..That is a very pedantic way to look at it..

Looks like my bitching ,moaning,complaints & emails worked..

Game now live in Qld..

Sanity prevails..

no name

Coach
Dragons v Storm is 13th v 2nd.
Roosters v Titans is 14th v 12th (I think).

Logic.

It's 10 v 14 and 2 v 13, but i get you're point. But logically 9 shouldn't choose such a game. It was never really going to be an appealing game for neutrals.

Apparently it's been changed so it doesn't really matter anyway.

skeepe

Immortal
How is this on Friday night when Bulldogs vs Cowboys and Manly vs Warriors are on in the same round?

mongoose

Coach
How is this on Friday night when Bulldogs vs Cowboys and Manly vs Warriors are on in the same round?

Thats what i was going to say :crazy:. Channel nine obviously doesn't take any notice of the ladder when they schedule games.

Bulldogs vs Cowboys is the game of the round without question.

Charlie124

First Grade
was that a 30m "short" kickoff down the middle of the field??? away from the wingers?? to start the game??