What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Mon | Broncos 22-42 Eels | Suncorp

Round 21 result: Broncos v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders vs Broncos next week is looking like the ultimate cripple fight at this stage.

blacklock

Juniors
best 100 dollars ive spent all year lol the bookies showed parra zero respect. i think theyve officially earned it :) beautiful free flowing footy and hard ass defense. kearny must be slitting his wrists watching this right now lol all without hayne to boot.

Knightmare

Coach
Broncos defence, especially in the middle, is looking as tough as eggshells. Hook isn't a coach who gives me the impression of firing up much, but you could forgive him for delivering the blow dryer treatment to the boys right now...

We were always going to be a chance for two reasons - first week with Arthur in charge and only days after the new coach was announced. I would have been annoyed if we turned up with nothing less than a positive attitude.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
This game isn't over yet,for starters the Refs will do everything in there power to get the Broncos back into the game and naturally the Eels will fall apart at some stage in the 2nd half,you can't play this well for a full 80 mins

Hopefully the Eels have done enough to scrape home

Winning

Juniors
LOL at Griffin.
See what happens when you piss off one of the best young talent in Gagai off?
Didn't I tell you Broncos fan Gagai was the best back at the Broncos?
Instead Griffin continued to play duds in Beale, Norman, Copely, Shitwell etc..

blaza88z

Coach
lol @ all these after timers claiming to have launched into 13+ via a betting agency, didn't hear bo peep about it before kick off but all of a sudden you've all got on :lol:

blacklock

Juniors
We were always going to be a chance for two reasons - first week with Arthur in charge and only days after the new coach was announced. I would have been annoyed if we turned up with nothing less than a positive attitude.
if they maintain the hunger without any drops... ricky stuart is going to be a very happy chappy :)

Latest posts