What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sat | Dogs v Cowboys at ANZ

R21: Dogs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Sam Perrett 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Jonathan Wright 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Kris Keating
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Mick Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Josh Jackson 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Martin Taupau 15. Dale Finucane 16. Corey Payne 17. David Stagg
Reserves: 20. Harlan Alaalatoa

2012teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Matthew Bowen 2. Kalifa Faifai Loa 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Johnathan Thurston 7. Michael Morgan
8. Matthew Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. Anthony Mitchell 15. Ricky Thorby 16. Ashton Sims 17. Scott Bolton
Reserves: 18. Ray Thompson

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner and Dan Eastwood
Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Toyota Cup v Cowboys at ANZ, Sat 3:15pm (FOX 2)
VB NSW Cup v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) at Ringrose Park, Sun 3:00pm
(double header, Windsor v Mounties 12:45pm)

nrl-r21cbynql.jpg

Last edited:
Bulldogs:
1. Ben Barba
2. Sam Perrett
3. Josh Morris
4. Krisnan Inu
5. Jonathan Wright
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Kris Keating
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Mick Ennis
10. James Graham
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Josh Jackson
13. Greg Eastwood
Interchange: 14. Martin Taupau 15. Dale Finucane 16. Corey Payne 17. David Stagg 18. Harlan Alaalatoa

Source: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-disp...und 21/60022

Our team.....

Keating named is obviously a mind game.

Not very confident about this match.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Is Alaalatoa a debutant?

Can't wait for this game, don't have fox so rarely see the Cows unless I'm at the pub.

jimmythehand

Juniors
dogslife it won't because we've got des hasler as coach. I couldn't believe it when I saw Inu taking a kick when we were stuck in our own 30m going nowhere. Imagine that, getting your biggest kicker of the ball to kick as far as he can when you need territory. Something even half intelligent like that would never have happened in a Bulldogs team in the last 5 years.

I have faith that Des will work out something smart enough.

Timmah

Staff member
What's wrong with Reynolds' kicking game? :?

Timmah

Staff member
He knows how to find grass too, which is more than Ennis and Romelo can say.

MatthewA

Juniors
Have a feeling Shane Pumipi might be a late inclusion to make is debut. Romelo to start at hooker, Ennis to half back and Pumpi on the bench.

Packy

Bench
f**k no please.

Romelo to 7 and give him solid instructions. I haven't seen Pumipi though I hear he has been going great.

Leave the rest alone.

Golden rule is that you don't weaken a position to strengthen another.

Hasler is a smart guy and I have faith in whichever team he decides to go with.

If we lose I'm sure we'll go down fighting.

MatthewA

Juniors
Rumour doing the rounds on twitter is Barba to half, Goodwin to wing and Perrett to fullback.

I hope that Barba stays at the back. I see no reason to make such drastic changes like that for one position. Just bring in Romelo.

dogslife

Coach
Rumour doing the rounds on twitter is Barba to half, Goodwin to wing and Perrett to fullback.

I hope that Barba stays at the back. I see no reason to make such drastic changes like that for one position. Just bring in Romelo.
Christ I hope not, sounds very Sheens-esque

Latest posts