What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Fri | Rabbitohs 6-23 Sea Eagles | Bluetongue

Round 23 result: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSIH

Bench
f**k me the picture is absolutely terrible. It looked better when it was analog FFS. The home of rugby league? I f**king hope that ends this year.

How bad is it. It hasn't always been this terrible has it?

jonno_knights

Juniors
Commentators making out this is the strongest wind in the history of the NRL...didnt Weathergirl Molan say is was 20km/hr? that aint that strong. Decent breeze, but not a gale like they are making out.

Parra

Referee
You get dumber (I thought that was impossible) and more one eyed everyday.

ABC called it a clear manly knock on in the call. And then confirmed it on the replay. And laughed at the ref having to ask the touchie "Who knocked it on?"

cv8z

Juniors
Gus' hair colour is that of the homeless
Surely ha can afford a colour packet at least
Just colour it or not ffs

Grapple

Bench
Commentators making out this is the strongest wind in the history of the NRL...didnt Weathergirl Molan say is was 20km/hr? that aint that strong. Decent breeze, but not a gale like they are making out.

I think it's because it's more noticeable being that the wind is coming right from an area without a grandstand and no shelter. Or it really is the strongest wind in history.

blacklock

Juniors
souths are telegraphing their attack. maybe its just that theyre playing conservative while running in the wind...but seemed like their decoy runners werent exactly offering much.

should be an interesting second half

Garts

Bench
ABC called it a clear manly knock on in the call. And then confirmed it on the replay. And laughed at the ref having to ask the touchie "Who knocked it on?"

I was sure it was Everingham who got a touch on it first (forward), Stewart definitely did after though. I could be wrong, I am half cut.

BranVan3000

Coach
Wind might have been a strong contributor to some of the off Manly passes and forward passed that half. Hopefully we don't run into the same issue

MSIH

Bench
I was sure it was Everingham who got a touch on it first (forward), Stewart definitely did after though. I could be wrong, I am half cut.

How bottles down are you?

Cab Sav? Or are you more of a Pinot man?

Cletus

First Grade
How bad is it. It hasn't always been this terrible has it?

its because they've only got a certain amount of bandwidth and they've got those stupid Olympics channels.

Bit worried about the breeze but Souths look very pedestrian.

Garts

Bench
How bottles down are you?

Cab Sav? Or are you more of a Pinot man?

2 schooners and 3/4 of a bottle of red, some italian stuff the wife bought, cant read what type as it is in italian, tastes ok though!!!!

Latest posts