What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sun | Panthers 10-20 Raiders | Centrebet

Round 23 result: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
I don't care what anyone says. Penrith are the WORST team in this competition. Just look completely lost when it comes to planning an attack. Even Parra are playing better right now.

franklin2323

Immortal
We are terrible wonder coach strikes again Achurch dropped for Galea :lol::lol:. I swear we don't train. some poor calls out there. How was Papaali not sent off that should a send off every time. Helpless dog shot on Coote. Before Picker's try we should of got 6 again.

innsaneink

Referee
We are terrible wonder coach strikes again Achurch dropped for Galea :lol::lol:. I swear we don't train. some poor calls out there. How was Papaali not sent off that should a send off every time. Helpless dog shot on Coote. Before Picker's try we should of got 6 again.

Haha straighten your skirt, he barely brushed him....god help uus if this is what the games coming to
Coote will surely get a job with OAK post footy...a natural

Not a convincing win , it was just that Penrith were worse than us.

But I'll take the 2 points and hope thats our poor game out of the way.

skeepe

Immortal
I think lucky pretty much sums that one up for us. 3 lucky tries - one that probably wasn't - some dodgy penalties going our way for a change... now let's back it up again and win again next week.

franklin2323

Immortal
Haha straighten your skirt, he barely brushed him....god help uus if this is what the games coming to
Coote will surely get a job with OAK post footy...a natural

He had blood pouring out of his lip. A decoy runner shouldn't be making contact with defender let alone enough to have the lip split.

skeepe

Immortal
He had blood pouring out of his lip. A decoy runner shouldn't be making contact with defender let alone enough to have the lip split.

Haha. Grow a pair mate. It was ridiculous it was even penalised, and you want it to be a send off?

It's because of moronic attitudes like yours that the game is going soft.

skeepe

Immortal
Any problems with Dugans 2 dives skeepe?

Seemed genuinely hurt to me. That's the problem diving scum like Hayne have created, if someone is actually legitimately hurt in a tackle, impressionable idiots will straight away scream diver. You'll find those are generally the same people who haven't got a clue what it's like to actually play the game.

Your boy Jennings sure wasn't scared of putting on a few dog shots today, was he? I'd say we've seen the last of him this season. A contrary conduct charge for the despicable hit in McCrone plus a careless high tackle charge should end the thug's season you would think.

mxlegend99

Referee
There was nothing in either of Jennings tackles... his hit on McCrone was at the same time as he was kicking and only went the way it did because he popped up into the air as he kicked the ball. The supposed high shot barely looked like any part of Jennings arm had an impact with the head.

The only thing that has me worried is two incidents being put on report and them trying to do what they did to Travis Burns. Either incident on its own shouldn't be anything though. Neither is remotely near as bad as an attacking player without the ball putting his elbow into an opposition players head.

franklin2323

Immortal
It's because of moronic attitudes like yours that the game is going soft.

:lol::lol: yet you say Jennings should go for the McCrone tackle. A kicker expects to have contact. He doesn't ecpect to have legs taken out. However he had the ball. How was Coote to expect contract off the ball? Let alone knock him down & cut his lip.

Seemed genuinely hurt to me. That's the problem diving scum like Hayne have created, if someone is actually legitimately hurt in a tackle, impressionable idiots will straight away scream diver. You'll find those are generally the same people who haven't got a clue what it's like to actually play the game.

Your boy Jennings sure wasn't scared of putting on a few dog shots today, was he? I'd say we've seen the last of him this season. A contrary conduct charge for the despicable hit in McCrone plus a careless high tackle charge should end the thug's season you would think.

Both Dugan and Coote were softly fouled and both took dives