What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Raiders 24-20 Roosters | Canberra

Round 24 result: Raiders v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
gypsy has picked up the baton left on the ground by Gaba. Canberra should win, being somewhat less shit than the Roosters, although they seem to have an allergic reaction to their home ground this year.

Its got nothing to do with whether we have our attitude right, thats another story although for the record I 100% agree with you, the result of the game will depend whether we are switched on or not.

I just think its a baffling decision from a professional footy team.

gypsy

Bench
Its got nothing to do with whether we have our attitude right, thats another story although for the record I 100% agree with you, the result of the game will depend whether we are switched on or not.

So being switched on has nothing to do with attitude?

So being switched on has nothing to do with attitude?

No no no... I didn't explain properly... my post earlier RE: the Roosters professionalism had nothing to do with talking about our attitude for the game. R69 was making a comment that we should worry about our attitude instead of the Roosters. I was just trying to say that I was just making a comment on how they did things.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I just think its a baffling decision from a professional footy team.

ohh i completely agree, its a strange decision
but ive seen some posts by raiders saying this is a sign they arent ready to play, and mentally they have lost already, talk of 50 point beltings etc

we just arent good enough as a team for our fans to look at this strange decision and think its cause for complacency.

In team news - Waddell out, playing for mounties. Buttriss in.

Not a fan of this move myself but lets see how it pans out

skeepe

Immortal
ohh i completely agree, its a strange decision
but ive seen some posts by raiders saying this is a sign they arent ready to play, and mentally they have lost already, talk of 50 point beltings etc

we just arent good enough as a team for our fans to look at this strange decision and think its cause for complacency.

In team news - Waddell out, playing for mounties. Buttriss in.

Not a fan of this move myself but lets see how it pans out

I really can't see what Waddell did to deserve that. Add to that the reports that Buttriss hasn't been playing hooker for Mounties, seems a strange decision.

Then again from what we've seen, Buttriss's best is better than anything we've seen from Waddell, but An average performance from Waddell is better than an average Buttriss performance. Could work.

legend

Coach
I am. Waddell sucks. Still has not improved enough to hold down a first grade spot. His service is still the worst in the NRL by a fair margin IMO.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
We don't just need to win, we need to win big.

Our points differential is horrendous compared with the other teams hovering around the middle of the table. This will be out best chance to put a dent in it.

shear_joy9

Coach
good news that waddell has been dropped.
worst hooker in the comp by far.

lets see if the roosters decision to practice yoga instead tackling pays off

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
Butriss is the better hooker imo.

knowing the raiders they will probably get smashed here, the talent they have the coach has a lot to answer for with their inconsistency! one week they look like a top 4 side & the next like wooden spooners, seriously furner has to go!!!

how the f**k do players not able to kick the ball out on the full wit penaltys??? farkin unbeleivable!

mongoose

Coach
not a good start from the raiders. hopefully we can get into a grind like the last 2 weeks and not give away too many tries