What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R25 | Sat | Dragons 38-6 Warriors | WIN

Round 25 result: Dragons v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Stoked for two club legends. Fitting home send off for the boys.

Thanks for everything you pair of champions

Snappy

Coach
and lol@the broncos fans who only turn up to lay the boot into Packer.

Just turned on the game and Packer being a Dog was the first thing I saw.

My team is shit, but not as shit as yours, so lol at you.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Most points Dragons have scored in the last 3 years. Suckers, we've conceded more than that on multiple occasions this year. Missed your chance.

f**k we suck!! lol. Why do I keep watching each week?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
knew i shouldn't have traded mateo in this week. Sh!thouse effort all round from NZ

Edit, probably should mention the retirees, Hornby, although you are probably the sh!ttest halfback to ever play for Australia you have been an incredible clubman and a GF winning captain, what flack you have copped for your lack of creativity you have made up for in effort. As for Young, again a token GF winning rep jersey but you still helf your own and has been absolutely cruel with regards to the injury list you have had to deal with so to still walk out with a GF ring and a few rep jerseys shows a gigantic set of clangers. Good sh!t mate

Last edited:

Ladmate

Bench
How could the Warriors lose? They had a new coach and we all know what happens on their debut.

Izz

Bench
How could the Warriors lose? They had a new coach and we all know what happens on their debut.
:lol:

As a serious answer. Bit hard to turn around terrible defensive patterns two weeks before the end of the season. Plus, team just looks fatigued. Also sounded to me from Luck's after match comments that they didn't get a full week of training in.