What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Mon | Sharks 17-14 Sea Eagles | Toyota

Round 3 result: Sharks v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
Sharks could have very easily been 3-0 this season, i thought they were outstanding tonight, bloody great stuff.

wittyfan

Referee
No undeserved win for Manly this time unlike 2011....

And not happy with Wolfy's pic in the Cleo Bachelors. :(

wibble

Bench
That scoreline flattered us, well done Sharks. Very impressed with Whare tonight, hope he can stay injury free.

Whare was good. I'd have him over Matai.

Sharks dominated territory, but we've done that for years when we don't drop the ball (Gallen helps our forwards a bit...). But I thought the scoreline was fair- Manly defended their tryline well and looked dangerous the few chances they got. And with Stewart out they will only get better. Manly showed the sort of territorial and possession advantage you need over them to get a win- they played very tough for a team on the backfoot.

As to the Sharks, many great players and much improved execution from last week, but still need to play a bit smarter. Flanagan has the mix about right now, and if we can play smarter we can win more than we lose. Gallen is just stupendously fierce and dominating. 250 or so metres.

snoozer

Bench
one of the best 1st half performances i've seen from us.

manly got ambushed and had trouble getting into the game.keeping them scoreless for an hour was pretty impressive - how many times have you seen that done to manly?

trex was on the angry pills.he might have a week or two to think about a career in wrestling.

gallen -the no.1 forward in the game.

bakuya - one of the best out there tonight.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sharks much better with Carney at 6.....Robson at 7 and Graham at 13! Carney if he does not screw it up SHOULD be the NSW 5/8th! I say this as a QLD supporter....Queensland would fear Carney more than Soward, Soward as good as he is is rather predictable.

adamkungl

Immortal
Manly has 48 points scored and 152 points conceded and are 0-3 in Toyota cup. Just a crap Toyota cup team this year. No significance for the main match.

Manly will win.

Well if thats Goldenrods tip I am putting a lazy $20 on the Gummies 1 - 12

Tipping everyone's 2nd favourite team Cronulla in an upset

Goldenrod tipping the eagles is all the form line I need.

Go sharks.

:lol:

M2D2

Bench
When BM put in that, i was so tempted to change my tip.
BM should do a weekly tipping thread for everybody.

This win is very reminiscent of when they played the Dragons Rd 2 last year, which was also on a Monday night, also under heavy rain, also having dominant half time scoreline (16-0) and almost losing it (16-10)! Again they become the first team to beat the reigning premiers :crazy::crazy:

Goddy

Juniors
An impressive win by the Sharks, even though they nearly lost it at the end there. Expecting a final 8 finish for them this year.

age.s

First Grade
Really like Graham and Bukuya on the edges of the pack. Their entire pack was on though, wait make that their entire team, even Robson was very good. Sharks handling was incredible, it was like they were playing with a velcro ball. If they do that consistently they'll be top 4 no question.

Well played Sharks. Very impressive.

Hutty1986

Immortal
What a great win by the Sharkies, they just belted the Seagles like they belted us in Rd 2 last season

Latest posts