What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Dragons 17-6 Sea Eagles | WIN Jubilee

Round 4 result: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oval

Juniors
Congratulations to the big juicy V. Just watched the game on delay - was intense. I always feel wary before the Eagles go to Kogarah, and yet again the Dragons came up trumps.

Nightingale is a pretty handy player isn't he?

And you Dragons supporters - you want Stewart in your side or not?

Anyway I guess the result ain't too bad - it was a top game - close and tough.

Nightingale runs like one leg is shorter than the other. Really intense game, St George looked good, and an understrength Manly put in a commendable effort.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Congratulations to the big juicy V. Just watched the game on delay - was intense. I always feel wary before the Eagles go to Kogarah, and yet again the Dragons came up trumps.

Nightingale is a pretty handy player isn't he?

And you Dragons supporters - you want Stewart in your side or not?

Anyway I guess the result ain't too bad - it was a top game - close and tough.

Re: Stewart, 2 weeks ago most of us would have said "hell yes". Now, most of us would be saying the jury is out. Depends how Morris goes long term in the position. Plus the younger and cheaper Beale is probably the better option for us if we do bring a new fullback in.

grouch

First Grade
Gasnier is clearly still a nervous commentator. But the thing is, a lot of his early comments turned out to be spot on. He mentioned early that clashes between the two teams are always fiery and have a lot of feeling, and that was true, it nearly blew up a couple of times. He predicted the excellent kicking games we saw from both sides. He predicted the battle of the fullbacks to be a highlight, and the two of them were among the top 3 players on the field. He predicted Mitch Rein to be dominant and he was.

Bit nervous and scratchy, but he seems to be able to read the game. Worth sticking with

Tweek

Juniors
His back foot hit the line... In any case there was about 20 tackles around 60 minute mark that could have been pinged. The 10 varied from about 6m to 12m the entire game. It was terrible for both sides

nope, he never made it back to the 30.

Latest posts