What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Fri | Tigers 14-18 Broncos | Allianz

Round 6 result: Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
If he cant get his sh*t together and start dictating terms, im gonna guess he will drop another 3 balls & throw a bootlace pass to bomb a certain try

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
even so, at fb he was less then average, he should be in reserve grade. tigers should not have let lui go, they finaly found a good half after prince.

i would move lote to fb & moltzen to half if there is no one better.

what's the go with the rumor of farah moving to parra???

Had to. His kicking game outside gameday was unacceptable.

And don't say he has no experience in the game. He's a Kangaroo rep and I have the evidence.

00011824-image.jpg

TimmyB

Juniors
Thought two should have been sent. At a pub and couldn't hear what the commenarors thought so jumped on here andlistened to 2gb and ABC. Ypy all think no penalty radio commentators think send off or are least it should be made a send off offence in the future...

Moltzen having a great game.

Stats at the half:
102 metres (game high)
6 tackle breaks (game high)
1 line break (= game high)
1 tackle
1 error

Keeping the Tigers in it atm. :sarcasm:

Grapple

Bench
Moltzen having a great game.

Stats at the half:
102 metres (game high)
6 tackle breaks (game high)
1 line break (= game high)
1 tackle
1 error

Keeping the Tigers in it atm. :sarcasm:

I know it's great how he lets the ball bounce, keeps him away from knock-ons! Loving his dream team score

Thought two should have been sent. At a pub and couldn't hear what the commenarors thought so jumped on here andlistened to 2gb and ABC. Ypy all think no penalty radio commentators think send off or are least it should be made a send off offence in the future...
The radio commentators are f**king geniuss then. Probably Warren Ryan. He f**ks on about shoulder charges with monotony.