What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sun | Raiders 32-12 Warriors | Canberra

Round 6 result: Raiders v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
Good win by the raiders
really controlled the game. Polar opposite of what happened monday night, we just did our job and waited for the warriors to open up.

Fergo used to be lightning quick. Must have lost some pace over the off season. He's playing good footy but he's been chased down from behind 4-5 times this year

Shillington is the games best front rower. TLL had a huge game. Papalii was strong all game and i though Kennedy was great on debut

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Fergo used to be lightning quick. Must have lost some pace over the off season. He's playing good footy but he's been chased down from behind 4-5 times this year

:?

Why can't people just accept that despite being cumbersome I am pretty fast in a straight line :cool:

Raider_69

Post Whore
LOL fair enough
I did say to a mate at the time "in fairness to Fergo, manu has great straight line speed"

Hutty1986

Immortal
His side carves up out wide, yet f*cking Wighton jags one try and does SFA else, beautiful. Naturally I benched Fergo and he carved up

Jason Maher

Immortal
So am I right in guessing both Warriors tries were gifted by the ref, 3 Warriors players should have been sent off, Canberra were robbed 3 more tries, and they should have received another 15 blatant penalties that were let go by the corrupt refs who should never referee in first grade again?

How bad can the Warriors be ??...there looked to be no intensity from them and too many dropped balls. It looks like they are going away from the structured approach that got them to the final last year towards the razzle dazzle again which will not win games.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So am I right in guessing both Warriors tries were gifted by the ref, 3 Warriors players should have been sent off, Canberra were robbed 3 more tries, and they should have received another 15 blatant penalties that were let go by the corrupt refs who should never referee in first grade again?

If you are after the have a massive whinge because your side is on a downward spiral thread try popping into the dragon forum m8 lolz

Raider_69

Post Whore
simple fact is the referee wasnt a factor in this game
he was actually a non factor thats how quiet his whistle was. I thought we got away with a few dicey passes and ruck/10 metre infringements but i thought they got away with some too
the referees were good, they just let the game flow, used the whistle only when required and let the two sides sort each other out and naturally we won

if we get that every week we wont get beat.

*baited*

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I dont know I think we can be slowed down in the ruck a bit because of the size of the team. Neither side really took liberties when it was clear the refs wanted a game without penalties but I wouldnt want to play some of the competitions premier wrestlers under such conditions.

Hutty1986

Immortal
If you are after the have a massive whinge because your side is on a downward spiral thread try popping into the dragon forum m8 lolz

To be fair, there's paranoia galore on there even after a win. Not that there's any reason to whinge all that much at 3-3!

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal

Trust me mate, I know. It's even worse in the Sekret Sektion (aka Jubilee Ave). I was just suffering a skeepe withdrawl.

Latest posts