What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Panthers v Tigers | Centrebet

Round 7 result: Panthers v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Since the 60th minute of the Panthers v Sharks game 2 weeks ago, Panthers have an accumulated scoreline of:

63-0.

IanG

Coach
ABC Grandstand obviously not on the 7 second delay. Just had a chat with Luke Lewis and he dropped the F-Bomb

pantherz9103

First Grade
I think it is time to join the storm bandwagon again

No, I don't even like the Storm much these days, it's boring watching them win every week and the commentators masturbating over the big 3... I still follow Panthers, but I also know that the roster is a poor one and I am used to it. Also I think Ivan Cleary was really overrated just because of lucking out with a bit of talent at the Warriors. Glad the rep games give me a break from watching this rabble.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Finally a win. May of been to a severely under strength Panthers but we need to take any win we can get at the moment. Also the break seems to come at a good time for us, to get rid of those niggling injuries

Mr Saab

Referee
No, I don't even like the Storm much these days, it's boring watching them win every week and the commentators masturbating over the big 3... I still follow Panthers, but I also know that the roster is a poor one and I am used to it. Also I think Ivan Cleary was really overrated just because of lucking out with a bit of talent at the Warriors. Glad the rep games give me a break from watching this rabble.

The roster is poor. I heard Brandy Alexander on 2UE saying that they cant sign any marquee players till after the 2013 season due to cap restraints. Said that they need to wait till some of the big contracts expire.
Dark times ahead.

age.s

First Grade
yawn...

Piss off troll.

Like you can talk. You got pumped today as well.

He is without exaggeration one of the worst posters on the Internet and he's not even a bunnies fan. Don't waste your breath on the cretin.

age.s

First Grade
I love these posters laying the boot in too. Take 3 of any teams best players out and you have a recipe for what just happened there. That's before the 6 other injuries we have to the rest of the side. Give it a rest.

That said the Tigers weren't bad at all. Had a bit of strength up the middle of the park for the first time in a while. Woods and Bell were very good. Probably Blairs best game so far.

Pugzley

The roster is poor. I heard Brandy Alexander on 2UE saying that they cant sign any marquee players till after the 2013 season due to cap restraints. Said that they need to wait till some of the big contracts expire.
Dark times ahead.

Like in 2001.... We all know what happened in 2003.

Chin up Panther fans and take heart that after todays performance, we know who to not resign next year. :crazy:

BunniesMan

Immortal
He is without exaggeration one of the worst posters on the Internet and he's not even a bunnies fan. Don't waste your breath on the cretin.
I posted a statistic. Simple facts without even adding my own opinion. And what I get is 2 posts in reply by 2 morons filled with personal attacks. Says more about you than it does about me.

franklin2323

Immortal
7 home losses in a row, looking like 2 weeks in a row without scoring. Big time Spoon contenders

Clearly someone that didn't watch the game. The game was effectivly over by 1/2 time without us playing badly no luck whatsoever.

Try 1 to them next set after Earl drops a kick.
Try 2 Burns on the ground knock senseless 2 tackles later straight where he would standing.
Try 3 they get the ball from a terrible 6 again call (Tighe was no where near it).
there 4th try a BOD call.

Add to that Coote's try should of been BOD. Austin slipping over with no one infront. Lewis & Simmons breaks with no support. We needed everything to go our way it didn't. We were hardly terrible.

soc123_au

Staff member
I am not that upset after being pumped 30 nil again. This year was always going to be a struggle. Take 9 players out of our top 17 & what do you expect. We all knew recovering from the Elliott years would take some time. We will still finish clear of the spoon if we get some troops back. Also it could be worse, we could be 50uff$. At least we can watch replays of 1991 & 2003 in full colour.