What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#1) R19 | Sat | Storm 16-20 Cowboys | AAMI

Round 19 result: Storm v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

innsaneink

Referee
What a garbage call....Linnett was level with Bowen, NOT offside....crap penalty and a try ensues.

18to87

First Grade
That try just further proved to me why AFL is completely useless. When you can get catches like that in the NRL why bother with AFL.

user_nat

Coach
Anyone else find that Widdop looks and plays very similar to Slater when he is at fullback?

Except in defense maybe..

typicalfan

Coach
I like Rory Kostjaysn. It feels like they are grooming him to be the next Cronk.... although he isn't young so maybe not.

user_nat

Coach
Pretty impressive set by Melbourne just there.

Not playing like the same team as last week, the difference that Smith makes.

user_nat

Coach
Fair point. Not really noticing any involvement from Rory Kostjasyn either, which can't help.

Cowboys are going good at the moment, when did they last win in Melbourne? They need to start converting the dominance into points though.

user_nat

Coach
Nice little run by Bowen, great tackle by Widdop. Surprised Widdop was back there.

You just know Duffie is going to make a shocking error at some point if the commentators keep talking him up.

Snappy

Coach
always laugh when players motion with their hand for their team mate to come back inside.

Do they think the opposition dont see it either ?

typicalfan

Coach
Real match of the round.

I think I read that Thurston has never won in Victoria at club level. Speaks a lot about the record the Cowboys have in Melbourne.