What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | WiL R16 | Fri | Dragons 8-6 Titans | WIN

Round 16 result: Dragons v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Compared to our recent shit, that was a good performance. Our backs-to-the-wall defence was awesome. Our attack though... we must be going close to the worst line breaks to tries ratio ever.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I need to get up early tomorrow so looking at this score I think I will just go to bed now rather than watch this thriller...

user_nat

Coach
Doesn't really seem all that bad so far.
Certainly a better opening 10 minutes than tonight's other game.

Don't need 50 points for a good game.

That said, for people who have watched this already, worth watching?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Honestly, it was pretty average in my opinion, it was more about both teams butchering opportunities rather than their opponent defending particularly well (apart from that period around the 25th minute). The Dragons' attack is the worst though, so flat.

Think Myles clocking Idris in the face was the best thing for the Titans. Idris is so damn shit. Sezer and Prince are in great form though, they just need better support.

Think the Titans missed Champion and Zillman, for all their mistakes these two blokes are decent finishers and can create some good line breaks.

Bird, Bailey and White were missed too as was an opportunity to edge closer to the top eight.

tomdl

Bench
How was the penalty that resulted in the winning goal even a penalty. Just looked like Myles grabbed him over the shoulder from behind. Or was the penalty not for a high shot?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Not sure they were the better side tbh, wouldn't say the Titans were the better side either.

The Titans back line is so shit. Seriously Dogs must be laughing, how did Idris convince anyone he was rep quality?

gotitans101

Juniors
We really missed Bird, White and of course Bailey tonight. We really lacked the penetration down the middle. Michaels as predicted did nothing either while Idris continues his terrible form. I know I'm not the only Titans fan to be utterly disappointed in his overpriced signing, currently he is next to useless. No way Carty will send him back to Qcup though.