What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd SF | Sat | Storm 16-18 Knights | AAMI

Semi Final 2: Storm v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abpanther

Staff member
Who besides Gus? They're mental.

Sterlo, Girds, Graeme Hughes, etc

Melbourne's form of late has been pretty terrible, smashed by Manly, 1 point win at home to Titans, then last week. They believe they've been exposed up the ruck

Patorick

Staff member
Sterlo, Girds, Graeme Hughes, etc

Melbourne's form of late has been pretty terrible, smashed by Manly, 1 point win at home to Titans, then last week. They believe they've been exposed up the ruck
Jungle Juice Jim Wilson aswell.

Billythekid

First Grade
I'm probably more worried about this match than i was against souths (despite the fact we ended up losing that one). Our big weakness is against teams who can exploit us out wide and the knights can certainly do that.

I still think we will win but it will be close and it could go either way.

abpanther

Staff member
Brett Keeble ‏@BrettKeeble 8m
Solid mail James McManus will be late scratching for @NRLKnights v MelbourneStorm tonight. @KevinNaiqama on standby. @NHSport @LeagueHQ1

Sugar

Bench
I would love to see Newcastle get up but.......

Storm at home 13+

Fingers crossed for the Knights though

Sushemi

Juniors
Brett Keeble ‏@BrettKeeble 8m
Solid mail James McManus will be late scratching for @NRLKnights v MelbourneStorm tonight. @KevinNaiqama on standby. @NHSport @LeagueHQ1

Just confirmed on ABC. Is it the effects from the hit from Ennis last week? Big loss.

Diesel

Referee
I think tonight will be closer than most expect, Storm will play the percentages and will not chance their arm so I'm expecting them to play boring and grind out the win. The Knights, underdogs, not given a chance, will play stress free footy and throw it around.

I'm not expecting the lead to get out any further than 8 at any stage

Storm by 6-8 pts