What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Sun | Sharks 12-10 Titans | Sharks

Round 1: Sharks v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Up up Cronulla gutsy win by the sharks. Think the titans will win more than they lose when they cut out the errors

blaza88z

Coach
Were the Sharks outplayed and got all the 50:50 calls?

The fact they called 2 forward passes within metres of the opposition's try line says a bit, given how many forward passes we've seen let go, it just seemed all the 50/50's happened right as the Titans looked likely to score

natheel

Coach
Nice to get the win for sharks fans but gee sharks didn't look that good. They did have a few new faces though. Titans looked better than I thought but lacked that final knock out blow that a prince type could have provided.

snoozer

Bench
was a good game for rnd 1.

thought both teams lacked at times. they'll both get better.

as a sharks fan i was just happy to get the win.

great to see a vocal home crowd too.

up up cronulla!

Tweed Titan

Bench
It was a decent game. I'd like to see how Sezer and Kelly go together after a few more games. I think they might just make a good foil for one another.

It was a breath of fresh air to have a 7 that isn't afraid to roll his sleeves up and have a go and do some dirty work. The last tackle options should improve with time (hopefully).

nqcowboy87

Bench
not sure if thi was mentioned but gallen had strapping on his arm with the names of flanno and the foru sacked staff members but he just put phys and doc for schultz and givney, surely if he was going to make a staement hed put their name in

snoozer

Bench
not sure if this was mentioned but gallen had strapping on his arm with the names of flanno and the four sacked staff members but he just put phys and doc for schultz and givney, surely if he was going to make a statement he'd put their name in
nicknames from the players.

Eddie.

Bench
Thought it was the game of the round.

Gold Coast presented themselves a lot better then I expected. I thought they were excellent, some really good signs. Sharks showed a heap of ticker which they always do. I thought they were second best, but after the week they have had I always felt that they would cling on, sort of destined to. Well done both teams, a really good standard contest for Round 1.

Fifita, Ross and Gallen were awesome for the Sharks...Fifita in particular is in a for a big season if anything was to go by tonight.