What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Fri | Bulldogs 24-14 Broncos | ANZ

Round 11: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghoulies

Bench
Thaiday comes running in surprisingly
I don't know what makes Thaiday so special that he gets his own special call out every time there's a fight and everyone in the vicinity comes rushing in. Maybe it's the hair?

Big Pete

Referee
Decoy fight on the short side FTW.

Our best attacking play for the night!

:lol: pretty much.

This game sums up where the club is at the moment. They're giving an honest account of themselves and playing well in patches but just not playing with the level of professionalism they need to and simply don't have the talent to compensate.

A lot is made of the forward pack but I believe they need a big boppa up-front to compliment the likes of Hannant, Parker and McGuire in the middle. Hala and Wallace are solid but simply aren't capable of much at this stage.

Better team won on the night. Not a great performance from the Dogs by any means, but a very clinical one that they always seemed to be in fair control of.

Sleep

Juniors
Happy enough with that. Not conclusive enough to say it went forward to overrule the refs try call.

My Nine just decided to die.. so I switched to WIN. Holy crap.

The WIN coverage of the game is absolutely embarrassing. You're better off sitting next to the radio. Then again, it could be worse and you could be stuck watching the game through the official app. :lol: