What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R15 | Sun | Rabbitohs 30-10 Eels | ANZ

Round 15: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dibviking

Juniors
WTF is this commentary? Just spent nr 10 mins chattin manure about origin? There's a game on Ffs ! Then the crowd sings and they're astonished lost for words do crowds not sing in oz ? Never known a crowd in uk to never sing ! Then again at least u don't have Eddie and stevo

BranVan3000

Coach
WTF is this commentary? Just spent nr 10 mins chattin manure about origin? There's a game on Ffs ! Then the crowd sings and they're astonished lost for words do crowds not sing in oz ? Never known a crowd in uk to never sing ! Then again at least u don't have Eddie and stevo

You complain about that? They were talking about how Rabs drinks Mylanta to settle his stomach problems FFS. worst callers in the world of any sport :lol:

Does Reynolds need to run the ball? Last I checked Souths kept winning, who cares really. If they start losing, it would be different. But Sutton has the running game, Reynolds job is to put in quality kicks and passes.

BranVan3000

Coach
Does Reynolds need to run the ball? Last I checked Souths kept winning, who cares really. If they start losing, it would be different. But Sutton has the running game, Reynolds job is to put in quality kicks and passes.

I think we are all being sarcastic. Reynolds ran one ball for a try, and another one that was only disallowed because Tom Burgess bumped into a defender. I'm pretty sure there were a couple more where he was only inches from the line

I am an Eels season ticket holder and refused to go today. Olympic Stadium is terrible on many levels but I refused to go because our players have been not putting in an effort for 80mins all season. I would have been shocked if there were not more Souths supporters than Eels by a considerable margin

As for us pfft. More of the same rubbish. Give us the spoon now.

Souths did what they had to do - but really they were in second gear. We didn't throw much at them

BunniesMan

Immortal
If the obstruction rule was applied with common sense Reynolds would have had 2 tries of his own from line breaks.

What strikes me about Reynolds is something I see in him that I saw in Lockyer. Now before the psychos hop on this I'm not saying he's as good as Lockyer. But after Locker moved to five eighth he had the sort of game that you can play as a 35 year old and do extremely well. Lockyer wasn't the fastest or the strongest player on the field very often but more often than not he was the smartest. He was just a little bit better at seeing things than everybody else.

I get that from Reynolds. His anticipation of what the defenders will do and his sense of timing and of course his all round excellent kicking is the sort of stuff he could do for 15 years in this league. This was supposed to be his 2nd year blues and he has just built so well on what he did last year.

He could have played Origin this year but he'll be more than ready in 2014.

Another person that got my attention was Hunt. So much effort from this little bloke. He must be in the team ahead of Evro when the Origin guys come back.

Jason Maher

Immortal
My comment was bit of smelly bait hung out for Vic, as Bran picked up. I'm a fan of Reynolds, and can't believe he gets bagged so often. I can't figure out how his excellent kicking game is somehow a negative. I always thought kicking was a key part of any half's arsenal. And it can make a huge difference. The last 7 years of Origin provide some good examples. Several of Queensland's wins have been built on superior kicking. Soward's kicking was also a key plank in our Premiership win.