What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R18 | Sun | Bulldogs 39-0 Storm | ANZ

Round 18: Bulldogs v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

footy75

Bench
I'd love to agree with you matey, but the Storm were without their big 3. It would've been a better reflection if both teams had their best 17.

I agree. Storm at full strength its a completely different game.

BUT the dogs have done what they needed to do..smashed the depleted Storm... and then some. Now they have to smack Parramatta and build from here.

If they get back to the form we know they are capable of they can beat anyone and can be a legitimate chance come finals time.

Grapple

Bench
It's safe to say Origin takes it toll on Melbourne - but I think Widdop is a huge loss for Storm. Good effort boys. Good run to finals now.

Peter_phelps

Juniors
We looked fatigued :( didn't expect us to be held to 0..last time I remember that happening was that miserable GF against Manly.

To the Dogs credit though they played well...Morris and Pritchard been out would have hurt them to. Kasiano been out isn't a big loss, can't believe that guy won an award at last years Dally M'S.

Iafeta

Referee
How on earth was that not a penalty try when Chambers was taken out without the ball after kicking it into the in goal? Least of all, how did the defender not get sent to the bin? Astonishingly bad call.

skeepe

Immortal
How on earth was that not a penalty try when Chambers was taken out without the ball after kicking it into the in goal? Least of all, how did the defender not get sent to the bin? Astonishingly bad call.

Because the standard of refereeing is abysmal.

mxlegend99

Referee
Dogs fans have every right to be happy about a big win. But it's not all that impressive considering the opposition. They are missing their 4 most important players, and the players where all their salary cap has been spent to build a team that can win games.

Throw in 1. Billy Slater, 6. Gareth Widdop, 7. Cooper Cronk and 9. Cameron Smith and the game is very different. The second Cameron Smith is missing, the Storm aren't close to their best. Take out those other 3 and they're pretty much beatable by any team in the NRL. Because the remaining squad isn't a league above the other teams in the NRL like those guys.