What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Sun | Sea Eagles 32-0 Knights | Brookvale

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
This team has had an entire season + 2 games to start playing consistent footy. I'm not entirely sure what it is they can do to improve at this point without dropping players and starting again.

Don't you lose any sleep over it. I'm sure Bennett is a chance of turning it around.

Joker's Wild

Coach
lol you do realise that "this team" wasnt together last year. Smith, Scott, Quinn, Gidley (only 5 games), Hilder (bugger all Fg), etc were not there last year

Dog shit dumb is right

ceagle

Bench
As far as starting 13 go, manly are still in the top 2 in the comp IMO

Their test will be when injuries start to hit, they do seem to have lost a lot depth this year.
Our depth is the best it has been for years imo, as long as we aren't hurt severely by injuries we will have a good year

Apey

Staff member
Give me a good reason why I'm dumb as dogshit then, otherwise take a number and get in line to kiss my arse.

I would if the search function was working. Really can't be f**ked going through all the game threads this round and highlighting your "insightful" posts without it.

You seem to be quite good at blowing your load early.

Bennett is a wasted coach at Newcastle. That squad just couldn't give less of a shit.

Bennett should cut his losses and leave Newcastle. They're a talent filled team that is going nowhere.

It's Round 2 and you're acting like the Knights season is over already and Wayne Bennett should pack up and leave. :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Also Taufua > Uate
not srs, but he still won that match-up and was impressive

Taufua had a good game and Uate's "defence" was back to it's worst. Like that, it was always going to end in tears.

firechild

First Grade
Just like the Storm game this is another classic contender v pretender. Manly are a top tier team, like Melbourne. Newcastle are a 2nd tier team like the Cowboys.

And what a run from Stewart.

Didn't you claim that Manly would be missing the 8 this year because it was a statistical anomoly?

As far as starting 13 go, manly are still in the top 2 in the comp IMO

Their test will be when injuries start to hit, they do seem to have lost a lot depth this year.

Manly have more depth than they've had in years. King, Rose, Farrar and G. Stewart are yet to play a game.

Cletus

First Grade
Pretty happy with the start of the season. Toovey would have had a much better off-season without Des f**king off with two days notice and it shows. Early days though and Newcastle destroyed themselves in the first half.

mongoose

Coach
This was f**king hilarious.

I'm betting a number of Knights fans here would have taken the most joy in watching the Raiders get pumped by 36 to nil, and then this happens. :lol::lol:

Hey, atleast you guys lost to a good side...

Silent Knight

First Grade
This was f**king hilarious.

I'm betting a number of Knights fans here would have taken the most joy in watching the Raiders get pumped by 36 to nil, and then this happens. :lol::lol:

Hey, atleast you guys lost to a good side...

I don't know what you mean. I was only off with my prediction by 18 points haw haw haw!

But if it helps divert attention away from your own s*** team then go ahead and rag on the Knights. It works for IBM. Here I'll help you get started...KNIGHTS BOOOO!!!

Latest posts