What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Thu | Eels 16-20 Bulldogs | ANZ

Round 2: Eels v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

LIVE TV | Channel 9 (NSW/ACT/NT), GEM (other states). Delayed Ch 9 QLD
LIVE RADIO | Triple M Sydney & Brisbane, ABC Grandstand

2013teams-par-main.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Jacob Loko 5. Cheyse Blair
6. Joseph Paulo 7. Chris Sandow
8. Mitchell Allgood 9. Matt Keating 10. Tim Mannah
11. Reni Maitua 12. Matthew Ryan
13. Ben Smith

Interchange: 14. Ben Roberts 15. Darcy Lussick 16. Fuifui Moimoi 17. Kelepi Tanginoa

2013teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Steve Turner
2. Drury Low 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Kris Keating
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis (c) 10. Martin Taupau
11. Tony Williams 12. Josh Jackson
13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Dene Halatau 15. Dale Finucane 16. David Klemmer 17. Tim Browne
Reserve: 19. Mitch Brown

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Alan Shortall
Touch Judges: Jeff Younis and Grant Atkins
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton and Justin Morgan

Holden Cup Under 20s | Round 2
Eels v Bulldogs @ ANZ, Thu 5:50pm

VB NSW Cup | Round 2
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) v Illawarra Cutters (SGI) @ Leichhardt Oval, Sat 1:10pm (Live on FOX Sports 1)
Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) v Wyong Roos @ Ringrose Park, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r2parcby.jpg

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
Better time then any to get a win against the dogs. Barba and co out. And off the back of a confidence building win. But in saying that I can see dogs forwards coming out to bash us. We will have to hold on

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I've actually picked the Eels here. I think they'll get up. Their drubbing of the Warriors will give them an upswing for the rest of the season. Bulldogs still have zero effective attack without Barba.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dogs convincingly. Parra will come bursting out of the blocks but we'll chase it down and go on to win comfortably.

Tyrone Biggums

Juniors
If the two teams play like they did on Saturday we should take it. They were absolute s**thouse against the Cowboys.

If no one returns (Pritchard/Kasiano/Barba) for the Bulldogs then i'd be pretty confident.

Ladmate

Bench
Eels by 4. Dogs have zero spark or creativity without Barba. Their halves are absolute rubbish.

muznik

Juniors
hmm just got an email from NRL promoting this game....ANZ Stadium Friday 8:05pm !

WTF? why do I expect them to know what day their matches are !

Im feeling confident the Eels can go back to back !

Grapple

Bench
I'm not worried about our halves, they're the same ones we had last year. I just hope our forwards will start to get in the groove like last year and set our attacking plays - should be helped by Frank's return hopefully.

I'm confident with Dogs 13+. Eels made a load of mistakes in the first half and Warriors should have put points with the extra possession. Plus, we're a lot better on defence than NZ and it's also at ANZ...

I do love Eels v Dogs games. Won't be the same without the usual Hindmarsh v Ennis though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I actually think the Dogs will do much better here. Parramatta will be overconfident after beating a NSW Cup quality Warriors' lineup so easily.

Dogs by 6.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
We should be kicked out of the comp if we lose to a team with Steve Turner at FB and Kris Keating in the Halves

chrisD

Coach
Paulo at 6 is stupid. He looked so good in his role round 1, Roberts is serviceable enough as a back up.

Someone

Bench
dogs by 68.

eels only have hayne to score tries but hes overrated.

save some people the time..