What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R21 | Mon | Dragons 20-39 Bulldogs | WIN Jubilee

Round 21: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
Down 20 8 I thought my -6.5 line on the bulldogs was dead. Came this close to throwing my ticket away lol drove home...looked at the score...and what do you know....like the team just went to bed. Hehe good that I won...bad that my team lost.

Fire

First Grade
Put your house on the Dragons. Get another mortgage. Put that on them too.

The Dragons have just locked in their star fullback in Dugan. Morale at the club will be at a season high. The Doggies are on the verge of losing Barba, expect them to be off their game.

Go hard on the Dragons. I'm backing them bigtime.

Dragons by 14.

f**k you're an idiot.

Fire

First Grade
Welp, the only thing left to do now is wait for FOX Sports to upload the Steve Price's presser to their website.

I love watching them now - they're comedy gold.

It's hard to believe that someone that unintelligent is actually in-charge of an NRL team, and has been for two years.

Seriously, think about it. Steve Price is actually a coach of an NRL team.

Fire

First Grade
Ricky Stuart has a few years on him

I think what keeps Ricky's career going is the fact he was a terrific player and represented his country.

Steve Price is just an incompetent person. A hack who only played 12 first grade games and was Wayne Bennett's water boy - yet has been in-charge for two years.

The mind boggles.

thommo4pm

Coach
Not great signs from the Dogs when it took quite some time to put an ordinary team like us away and we have around 10 first grade players unavailable.

A good side would have belted the Dogs after being up by 20-8, lucky for them they were playing us.

Jason Maher

Immortal
TheDugan is actually our 4th choice fullback. Was originally meant to be Loltzen, then when he fell through (thank f**k!) we switched to the walking eggshell that is Kyle Stanley. Then when he turned out to be not much chop at the back/constantly injured/our solution at halfback instead, we signed Beale. Then he copped a season ending injury in round 5, and we got lucky with the Raiders punting TheDugan around the same time, and the donkeys passing on him out of fear he might ask them to end themselves.

This kind of fumbling and bumbling approach to recruitment and long term planning sums us up as a club post-Bennett. He did what he was brought in to do, which was end our Premiership drought. However, Peter Doust and co. hadn't thought too much about what to do next. We were caught on the hop by Bennett chasing a nice retirement plan in Newcastle (Bennett asked for 5 years originally, but Doust in his wisdom only gave him 3, no doubt thinking it'd be a cinch to get him to extend). As a result, we've been making it up as we go. We got lucky with TheDugan, but while ever Price remains as coach, and I suspect while ever Doust and Young remain as CEO and recruitment chief respectively, we won't have any remotely approaching a long term plan.

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Put your house on the Dragons. Get another mortgage. Put that on them too.

The Dragons have just locked in their star fullback in Dugan. Morale at the club will be at a season high. The Doggies are on the verge of losing Barba, expect them to be off their game.

Go hard on the Dragons. I'm backing them bigtime.

Dragons by 14.
We lost because this genius made this statement

No not really, we lost because we're shit but Bunniesmerkin you really are an idiot

Latest posts