What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Fri | Rabbitohs 28-10 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 9: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liddell

Juniors
Reynolds could score 73 tries and set up 300 billion line breaks for the rest of the year and it wouldn't change the fact that I was right. I would love to see him run it/put blokes through holes, as he then he would be pretty much the best halfback in the comp and kill it for nsw.

Right about what? You tried to call dud nice and early and were proved wrong.

Stick to your Tim Smith story.

BranVan3000

Coach
Reynolds could score 73 tries and set up 300 billion line breaks for the rest of the year and it wouldn't change the fact that I was right. I would love to see him run it/put blokes through holes, as he then he would be pretty much the best halfback in the comp and kill it for nsw.

Except he put multiple blokes through holes and set up tries in the City game. It's obvious Maguire's plan has him limiting his running game and emphasising his kicking

Vic Mackey

Referee
Right about what? You tried to call dud nice and early and were proved wrong.

Stick to your Tim Smith story.

I've never once called him a dud. I've said he is over rated and has shown a very limited game in his time in first grade. He is the 7 for his team but their 4th play maker. As soon as Boyd left saints I said soward would be in reserve grade and leave saints with in 2 years. I was right. I am right about Reynolds too.

It's obvious most people on here just aren't as smart as me when it comes to footy matters.

BranVan3000

Coach
I've never once called him a dud. I've said he is over rated and has shown a very limited game in his time in first grade. He is the 7 for his team but their 4th play maker. As soon as Boyd left saints I said soward would be in reserve grade and leave saints with in 2 years. I was right. I am right about Reynolds too.

It's obvious most people on here just aren't as smart as me when it comes to footy matters.
Bennett leaving caused Soward's problems, not Boyd.

Reynolds is definitely more a Cronk type where his skills build more over the years than a Thurston where it just seems natural

BranVan3000

Coach
Cant see anything but us getting flogged im afraid.

Bunnies by 18+

Your team looks a bit unfit this year, not really up for the 80 minute contest. Seems to happen every couple years to your guys, is it a coaching issue?

BunniesMan

Immortal
BTW, why the Hell are Cowboys $4.25 outsiders? Is somebody injured?
Well firstly we haven't lost to anyone not coming first on the ladder for a long time. Secondly they haven't beaten us in the last several times we've played and they have a very poor record at ANZ and in Sydney in general.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Well firstly we haven't lost to anyone not coming first on the ladder for a long time. Secondly they haven't beaten us in the last several times we've played and they have a very poor record at ANZ and in Sydney in general.

Please say "We got dis"
It'll make it so much better.

Grapple

Bench
Cowboys barely got over the line against Parra, and for the most part looked disinterested, and have all year in my opinion.... apart from the odd glimpse here and there.

Souths playing at home against a team that also struggles in Sydney,you'd think Bunnies win by at least a couple of tries. They can also match it against The Cows in the forwards and have a pretty good half in Reynolds to match JT. The only way I can see North QLD winning is if Souths clock off and don't give the effort - which they don't tend to do as much these days under Maguire.

Meth

Staff member
I don't know who to go for. Bunniesman pisses me off, but I hate Tamou.

Meth

Staff member
Waterhouse tries to pass himself off as an analyst. Tell us the odds and piss off.