What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Fri | Rabbitohs 28-10 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 9: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
:lol:

So Sutton DIDN'T knock that on?? How did it get propelled into Tate for his "knock on" then?

Flapper

First Grade
So it's a no try and Rabs and Gus kept going on about how it was okay. Cowboy c**k JT jizz etc etc

Glen

Bench
CLEAR Rabbits forward pass from dummy half.

Rabs - "I didn't see it."

Seriously wipe the cum off your face you old merkin.

Right before he launched into a promo on The Block during play. Between that and the droning on about Souths' colours it really makes for terrible viewing

Jason Maher

Immortal
Tate clearly got a hand to that. Dumb play from the souffs player to knock the ball away straight to a Cowboys player to match the dumb play from the Cowboys raking the ball out up the other end.

Evenflow

Bench
The souffs hate is laughable. The ball was stripped by Bolton (I think) and clearly went back. Would have smarter just to wrap the ball up on the Cowboys part.

Nowhere near as laughable as your hatred and borderline unhealthy obsession you have toward the Storm lol

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Souths haters see what they wan't to see as a neutral i clearly saw Tate knock the ball on.

The side on angle was totally conclusive, the first two weren't.

Flapper

First Grade
Seriously the blind hatred of Souths makes LU a really undesirable plsce to legitimately talk footy.

BunniesMan

Immortal
People are saying its the same as our try when its not. The camera was blurry like it was some 19th century Edison era stuff. It was way too blurry to overrule the ref.

That time the image was very clear and it clearly showed the ball going off Tate. Very simple. Take your anti Souths glasses off, it'll be good for your blood pressure.