What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Mon | Sea Eagles 4-16 Roosters | Brookvale

Round 9: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patorick

Staff member
LOL at people thinking Taufua will fill in for Brett at fullback again this week.

Peta Hiku will be the fullback.

I can almost guarantee it.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Can't see us getting up in this one. Even if we do this week, next week we are going to get smashed. Too many big games in such a short period of time. Souths, Dragons (away bogey team), Roosters, Storm. Anybody suggesting the Roosters are not the real deal are kidding themselves. Short of injury, they are top 4 locks with Souths and Melbourne.

Chooks by 14. Stewart has forced me to blow this out a bit.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
LOL at people thinking Taufua will fill in for Brett at fullback again this week.

Peta Hiku will be the fullback.

I can almost guarantee it.

Taufua is a beast. An origin bolter IMHO. He is not a fullback from what I saw the other night though. He doesn't have the high ball confidence. If Hiku does, send him in... Shame Farrar is not available.

JT_

Juniors
Gahhh, Manly, at Brookie. Even though we've been good so far I'm not confident of seeing a result here.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Please tell me Jennings will be defending on the same side of the field as Lyons and not Skd. Shut down JL and we are a chance, but not confident at all. Manly by 8.

Latest posts