What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | TRIAL | Sat 23 Feb | Warriors 16-10 Broncos | Dunedin

Trial: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hodges should really leave brisbane unless they make him fullback or get a new coach.

Griffin may well be liked by the players but he has the most boring and basic game plans in history

Imagine him at Canterbury for arguments sake, he would be making 7 line breaks a game

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Hodges should really leave brisbane unless they make him fullback or get a new coach.

Griffin may well be liked by the players but he has the most boring and basic game plans in history

Imagine him at Canterbury for arguments sake, he would be making 7 line breaks a game

There's a part of me that's starting to agree. Hook really has no idea how to coach attacking game plans. Prince will need to be getting 80% of the ball in the opposition 20 to make any impact at all at this rate.

user_nat

Coach
We all know how that will turn out, trust me.

Badly. Titans looked so much better last year when they found a 5/8 to take the pressure off him.
Which is why I don't want to see him paired with Norman, who is completely capable of disappearing for an entire game.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Injuries seem to be the Warriors biggest concern heading into round 1. Not sure who will even be available.

Ropati
Johnson
Locke
Louise x 2
Henry
Mara
Friend
Packer
Tupou (OK, this one might not be so bad)

Fish and Godinet pressed a strong claims for spots in the 17 though.

SilentOne

Juniors
Here's Wiki tackling the streaker.

521347_535698363141228_1267230362_n.jpg