What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Johnny88

Juniors
Monday Buzz

LOWLIGHT
I’m starting to wonder if fitness – or lack of – is a problem for the Parramatta Eels. In their last four games against the Manly Sea Eagles, the Dolphins, the Cowboys and the Raiders they have lost the second halves by a combined total of 104 to 33.

SPOTTED
We’ve been critical of Parramatta players in the past for not engaging with fans after games. On Friday night at Brookvale, Joe Ofahengaue noticed two youngsters in Parramatta jerseys, an 11-year-old and five-year-old, obviously disappointed with the result. Joe walked over to the fence and gave the boys his footy boots. Lovely stuff.

JokerEel

Coach
Tigers may be moving to Commbank permanently.

Richo get the gig full-time and already f**king up the fans...

emjaycee

Coach
Makes sense. I love Leichhardt but suburban grounds are dead. The AFL ditched them years ago.
Not a real comparison when you consider the concentration of the Melbourne AFL teams around Melbourne's central area and the fact that the non-Melbourne teams have 1 or 2 clubs per city/state only. Makes it easy for fans to get to MCG, Marvel and wherever else. Don't Geelong still play at Cardinia?

West Tigers need to focus on where they see their future growth of supporters coming from. They aren't coming from around Parramatta or Penrith and they aren't the Western Sydney Tigers. They were given South West Sydney as part of their merger and as probably the biggest growth area in housing in Sydney at the moment, they should be petitioning for an decent upgrade to Campbelltown Stadium and getting a decent 20k + stadium there within 3-5 years.

Legal Eel

Juniors
Just a bit of form analysis:

- the tigers haven’t won since beating parra
- since flogging parra, the raiders have struggled to beat the titans, been flogged by Brisbane and walloped by Cronulla
- either side of beating parra the dolphins are pumped by Brisbane and been beaten by an under strength and out of form knights

it actually fills me with despair because this is not good form at all - we are in serious trouble in the next few weeks without some form of circuit breaker

Soto

Bench
Just a bit of form analysis:

- the tigers haven’t won since beating parra
- since flogging parra, the raiders have struggled to beat the titans, been flogged by Brisbane and walloped by Cronulla
- either side of beating parra the dolphins are pumped by Brisbane and been beaten by an under strength and out of form knights

it actually fills me with despair because this is not good form at all - we are in serious trouble in the next few weeks without some form of circuit breaker
Circuit breaker is the bye...we got dis

Pazza

First Grade
Monday Buzz

LOWLIGHT
I’m starting to wonder if fitness – or lack of – is a problem for the Parramatta Eels. In their last four games against the Manly Sea Eagles, the Dolphins, the Cowboys and the Raiders they have lost the second halves by a combined total of 104 to 33.

Too many of our forwards just aren't suited to the speed of the game in 2024. Too many players who's feet a more likely to stop than keep moving when things get tough. Lane, kelma, lussik etc

Soto

Bench
The good news...we are 2 points outside the 8...
The bad news...we 2 points from the bottom...
We may actually be 4 points from the bottom next week because I reckon 💯 we get 2 points...nothing surer...you heard it here first

Pazza

First Grade
The good news...we are 2 points outside the 8...
The bad news...we 2 points from the bottom...
We may actually be 4 points from the bottom next week because I reckon 💯 we get 2 points...nothing surer...you heard it here first

We need Mitch back, get rid of the slugs,

Soto

Bench
I also heard a strong rumour today that Wayne Bennett has knocked back the Rabbitohs and Burgess is squarely in the frame - which is why they signed Lewis Dodd

no one knows anything concrete, but the feeling amongst people who know him is that Bennett wouldn’t mind a shot at parra
That would be beautiful

Pazza

First Grade
I also heard a strong rumour today that Wayne Bennett has knocked back the Rabbitohs and Burgess is squarely in the frame - which is why they signed Lewis Dodd

no one knows anything concrete, but the feeling amongst people who know him is that Bennett wouldn’t mind a shot at parra

Lead us to paradise Wayne

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors

Don't tease us