What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | TRIALS Wk 2 | Sat 16 Feb

Lambretta

First Grade
In the 1st half it was a tight even encounter between 2 largely full strength teams that will be in the conversation in September. You guys were more clinical in execution and that was the difference in the 6-0 score.

and that ladies and gentlemen is the sound of half a record being changed

soc123_au

Staff member
Classic Bunniesman in this thread. Some of your best work Goldenrod. Go back to talking in the third person for true greatness.

tumbidragon

First Grade
About to leave shortly for the game. We're close to a full strength team. We're a top 4 premiership contender. I see the Knights coming 7th-8th. Hard to imagine them troubling us today.
I'm amazed at your strike rate of saying stupid things. Way to shoot yourself in the foot as usual bud. :lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Seeing as you actually went to the game supposedly, how did the Keary, Reynolds combo look?

Let me answer this one for him -

Brilliant. I think Keary could be the next Brett Kenny.

I'm excited for our year. We have the best young coach in the game and Inglis and Burgess and Luke as well as a rejuvinated Bryson Goodwin who reminded me of Mal Meninga at times last night.

Sutto should play Origin this year and Crocker, Asotasi & Merritt are future immortals in their decline, who will still guide the brilliant young tikes Everingham, McQueen & Farrel.

Last but not least - Beau Champion. He was nothing without the Bunnies, but will be first centre picked for Origin without a shadow of a doubt.

You heard it here first.

Cookie67

Juniors
Ronnie,

You have to be kidding me, Crocker and Asotasi are solid NRL players but not future immortal unless we are going to be giving them to anyone. As for Merritt, he is lucky at times to keep his first grade spot so he is a long way from being an immortal.

Always amazes me how blinded people get with their own players.

Ronnie,

You have to be kidding me, Crocker and Asotasi are solid NRL players but not future immortal unless we are going to be giving them to anyone. As for Merritt, he is lucky at times to keep his first grade spot so he is a long way from being an immortal.

Always amazes me how blinded people get with their own players.

Sarcasmsign.png

Fingerbang

Bench
Cookie....that was Ronnie's Bunniesman impersonation. Either that or Bunniesman has somehow taken over Ronnie's body and soul.

Where the hell can we find a good exorcist?

Cookie67

Juniors
Yes would expect that sort of blind faith and bullshit from Bunniesman from what I have seen but didn't think there was more than one of him.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yes would expect that sort of blind faith and bullshit from Bunniesman from what I have seen but didn't think there was more than one of him.

I obviously did a good job on the Goldenrod impersonation.

Over the top dribble and grandiose statements is all it takes.

Latest posts