What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Sat | Dragons 32-12 Eels | WIN W'gong

Round 10: Dragons v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Godz Illa

Coach
Unfortunately Coops (if he plays) won't be marking Loko. Hopefully Duges can stop him after he brushes Stanley and Fien

Hutty1986

Immortal
Unfortunately Coops (if he plays) won't be marking Loko. Hopefully Duges can stop him after he brushes Stanley and Fien

Still baffled that Chase Stanley is playing first grade. Can't tackle and ordinary in attack. Another Price favourite

natheel

Coach

Would have been a good test for both

Cooper seeing if he can defend a young kid who is a wrecking ball and Loko to see how e goes against a seasoned centre and arguably one ofthe best in defence

natheel

Coach
2007 maybe? I think our seasons cactus if we lose tonight...even this early on

Yeh you guys won 26-6 or something

I find this game a good test to see where we are as a side. Mainly because when we come up against teams like Rabbitohs I'm expecting to lose heavily but you guys are a fringe top 8 side and for us that is probably the teams we will scare most. Anyone who is fightin for the top 8.

no name

Coach
Badger with an early hand on the ball penalty.
He would have had a field day last night against the Bronx.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
We would have stopped Merrin there if this was at Parramatta Stadium,we don't play with any heart away from home