What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Sun | Sharks 30-20 Raiders | Sharks

Round 10: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
Like I said, he was finishing off Ferguson's work who is in career best form. Not hard to do when Tahu is rushing in field like a spastic leaving a 2 on 1 situation.
Don't wingers usually finish off the work of their centre partner? I seem to be repeating myself here...

You seem to be saying that Tahu is a bigger derp than Sandor Earl.

I agree.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Don't wingers usually finish off the work of their centre partner? I seem to be repeating myself here...

You seem to be saying that Tahu is a bigger derp than Sandor Earl.

I agree.
Off game by Tahu. It's not his go ...

Still want to know how the Raiders have the best backline in the comp with Earl and McCrone in their team. Some Raiders fan on here said it...

bileduct

Coach
Off game by Tahu. It's not his go ...

Still want to know how the Raiders have the best backline in the comp with Earl and McCrone in their team. Some Raiders fan on here said it...
Well, why don't you take it up with them?

Our backline was good enough to put 9 tries on your mob even with derps like Earl and McCrone.

bileduct

Coach
Like I said, he was finishing off Ferguson's work who is in career best form. Not hard to do when Tahu is rushing in field like a spastic leaving a 2 on 1 situation.
Are you sure we're talking about the same game?

Earl try #1: Raiders scrum win, ball sweeps from left field to right, Robinson to Earl, Earl beats Gidley one on one to score.

Earl try #2: Raiders play the ball under posts, fifth tackle, McCrone picks up the ball at dummy half. 16 for the Knights (Cuthbertson is it?) rushes infield like a spastic on Milford, but the ball goes directly to Papalii creating a three on two which forces both Tahu and McManus to come in. Quick hands from Papalii and Ferguson through to Earl who goes over in the corner whilst Derpius Boyd fails to make a genuine try saving attempt on Earl because he is too busy waving his arms around like a f**kin' spastic.

Earl try #3: McCrone picks up the ball twenty out on the fifth and runs to the right, draws in Tahu, then passes to Ferguson who draws in McManus before passing to Earl who brushes off a miserable tackle attempt from Derpius Boyd to score in the corner.

Only #2 would be considered a Ferguson try assist - though Cuthbertson should get the credit. Though I would have to say that any fullback other than Boyd could have stopped two of those tries.

Spot On

Coach
Perhaps you should go and celebrate it then, another win over a mediocre football team... best part is you get another mediocre team next week too

i guess you can worry about the run home later, probably best to leave two sides clearly better than yours alone

Whatever makes you feel good.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Massive lols at Knights fans. A Sharks v Raiders game day thread has been dominated by their week-long sulkfest.

Oh what ointment will aid their bleeding of the anus?

snoozer

Bench
Massive lols at Knights fans. A Sharks v Raiders game day thread has been dominated by their week-long sulkfest.

Oh what ointment will aid their bleeding of the anus?
as a sharks fan it is highly amusing.

my take -

because you flogged them last week and they had a big win this week and you had a closeish loss, they have to come in here and give you curry.

very strange.

i wonder if they're going into every team forum that beats them and giving stick to them if they've had a loss?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The funny part is they like to trot out the old "Raiders fans like to have a go at us, but we don't care at all" line.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
as a sharks fan it is highly amusing.

my take -

because you flogged them last week and they had a big win this week and you had a closeish loss, they have to come in here and give you curry.

very strange.

i wonder if they're going into every team forum that beats them and giving stick to them if they've had a loss?

It also takes away from how good you guys were because they make it all about the raiders.

The sharks were great. Very aggressive in defence and your centres shut down fergo and wighton as well as anyone. Someone (pom I think) actually busted a wighton tackle which I've never seen.

Latest posts