What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // 4N FINAL // Sat 6:45pm // NZ v AUS // Wellington

4 Nations FINAL - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Packy

Bench
That kick off time is an absolute disgrace. It's in NZ, it should kick off at 7:30 or 8:00. Another example of Channel 9 running/ruining the game!

Not to mention that it is no doubt delayed in QLD.

I'm tipping a strong Oz win going on the back of last weeks win.

They jelled a lot better in that game and will be better for it.

But if it rains,which will be NZ's only hope,there'll be 2-4 points in it either way.

And you know that Vatuvai is going to give up a few tries with his poor handling and terrible reading in defensive structures.

He will also potentially score a couple with his current form..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The chances of NZ beating Straya twice in the one tournament would surely have to be slim,they beat us once in a blue moon as it is,twice within a few weeks is the stuff of fairy tales.

Straya by the length of the straight

mxlegend99

Referee
Sheens wants Walker getting more ball. NZ would want the same. He's good for butchering plenty of opportunities.

He thinks he has built of his shit performance the first week to find some form. While he hasnt been that bad again, he sure as hell isn't near his best. I think he will be better for the run next year, but he just wasn't ready to be thrown in the deep end just yet. Sheens f**ked up not playing Moylan in the first week when GI was sick, and allowing us the opportunity to see if Moylan at fullback and GI at centre was an improvement.

Rebel

First Grade
As long as the convicts don't smash us, it just shows how even this contest has been. The game us finally growing internationally.

ozbash

Referee
That kick off time is an absolute disgrace. It's in NZ, it should kick off at 7:30 or 8:00. Another example of Channel 9 running/ruining the game!

agree Scotty, If they cant have their own ref, they bodgy the kickoff to suit their team..

alien

Referee
agree Scotty, If they cant have their own ref, they bodgy the kickoff to suit their team..

How does the kick-off time suit either team???

I tipped Australia, but I won't be surprised if the Kiwis win. I'm not confident that Australia's forward pack will match the Kiwis forward pack...

Rod

Bench
I watched Manu stink up the joint multiple times defensively in recent times and it certainly wasn't 2007.

shiznit

Coach
I watched Manu stink up the joint multiple times defensively in recent times and it certainly wasn't 2007.
When has Manu cost us a test though??

Sure he's made mistakes.... But he's never cost us a test.

The worst game I've seen him play was a test against GB in Wellington... The one where Steve Matai and Keith Senior had a fight... But we won... So he never cost us the game.

Steve Matai on the other hand... He's cost us a few tests....