What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // 4N Wk 1 // Sat 5pm // ENG 32-26 SAM // Suncorp

4 Nations Game 1: England v Samoa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

ENG-LUteams.png

1. Sam Tomkins 2. Josh Charnley 3. Kallum Watkins 4. Michael Shenton 5. Ryan Hall
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Matthew Smith
8. George Burgess 9. Josh Hodgson 10. James Graham 11. Liam Farrell 12. Joel Tomkins 13. Joe Westerman

14. Daryl Clark 15. Brett Ferres 16. Thomas Burgess 17. Chris Hill

SAM-LUteams.png

1. Tim Simona 2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Ricky Leutele 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Daniel Vidot
6. Ben Roberts 7. Kyle Stanley
8. Sam Tagataese 9. Michael Sio 10. David Fa'alogo 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Leeson Ah Mau 13. Josh McGuire

14. Pita Godinet 15. Jesse Sene-Lefao 16. Isaac Liu 17. Mose Masoe
18. Dunamis Lui

Official Match Hashtag: #ENGvSAM​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Believe it or not, I actually rate Samoa in this. If they can match the English up the middle with the likes of the Burgesses and James Graham breathing down their necks, I reckon that backline could get them.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I expect Samoa to get rolled through the middle, give away heaps of penalties and have poor ends to their sets. I hope I'm wrong but I don't give Samoa much of a chance.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Was going to pick Samoa then I saw that Ben Roberts and Kyle Stanley are the halves. No f**king chance.

GongPanther

Referee
England by 60+.

Then at half time,the coach will tell his players to go easy.

No point in expelling more energy than you really need to.

Fulltime England 60-Somoana 2.

Latest posts