What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // 4N Wk 1 // Sat 7:30pm // AUS 12-30 NZ // Suncorp

4 Nations Game 2: Australia v New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Both matches are live on Foxsports 1.

Channel Nein only has the England game that is listed.

But I'm betting they will show it.

lockyno1

Post Whore

GEM is showing the non Australian games which is good, although WTF we get the ordinary game in HD and the normal game in SD...makes sense:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Huh?
England v Samoa is live on Gem, Australia v NZ is live on 9...

Billythekid

First Grade
That's the worst Australian side i've seen in a long side. Having said that the NZ side also looks really weak to me and i think Australia will still win. Hopefully it's close at least.

ram raid

Bench
The Kiwis have a good side but they just lack discipline and professionalism for whatever reason. They should go train with the All Blacks.

I honestly don't give a f**k about international football. I watch it, but sometimes I catch myself cheering for the opposition.

ram raid

Bench
Nightingale is purely there for the intimidation factor during the Haka.

50pczn.jpg

Gets me every time.

:lol: Me too.

The Haka is f**king stupid. It's almost racist forcing non-Polynesian players to suffer through this foreign ritual. For the opposition it's plain offensive, self-indulgent bullshit. I don't think it actually scares anybody either.