What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 | NRL 9's | YELLOW | WAR 6 NQL 2 CAN 2 MAN 2

NRL 9's YELLOW - top two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker's Wild

Coach
:lol: That's weak bait, even by your standards

But since you're here, i must commend you and your team on a very, very successful weekend thus far... No, not for doing ok in a meaningless 9's tournament - correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think a single knights player or official has been arrested or even had an AVO issued against them.

Magnificent weekend. Keep it up Knights!

lol and you slammed me for using "weak bait"

Spot On

Coach
:lol: That's weak bait, even by your standards

But since you're here, i must commend you and your team on a very, very successful weekend thus far... No, not for doing ok in a meaningless 9's tournament - correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think a single knights player or official has been arrested or even had an AVO issued against them.

Magnificent weekend. Keep it up Knights!

It becomes meaningless when your team is one of the first eliminated. Keep watching though, there's some very good cash on offer for the better teams now.

nick87

Coach
It becomes meaningless when your team is one of the first eliminated. Keep watching though, there's some very good cash on offer for the better teams now.

It'll become meaningless, even for the winner, the second they leave this stadium today. They've got trials and a real competition to worry about. You reckon anyone will care who won the 9's the second teams start getting named for round 1 of the NRL?

Dream on, pal.

Latest posts