What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R12 // Fri // Panthers 38-12 Eels // Sportingbet

Round 12: Panthers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Manu Ma'u was best for us

Onto next week. Back home. Hunt out sorry but he was out of his death massively

Manu Mau runs hard but he misses so many tackles, he missed eight tonight. Your team really needs Peats on tightening the middle of the ruck defence, otherwise you guys fall apart

Apey

Staff member
What has Mansour got in DreamTeam?

You can thank me for tonight's score, I got rid of him a few rounds ago just because he underperformed the first week I brought him in :crazy:

ahh ok of you say so. Panthers are a nothing team, and it's actually pretty funny that you think otherwse

I know we aren't contenders and im hoping to sneak into the 8 but the way you pop up in every Penrith related thread and bag us warms my heart

natheel

Coach
Hoppa was worst on field tonight. Which sucks for NSW with the Morris injuries :/

Defensively yes he wasn't great but in attack he had a few times where he made some good metres and had room for his winger but hunt dropped the ball. He was by far worst on field

Hunt was put in wing because he made about a million errors at the back too

blacklock

Juniors
Panthers fans....you should be thanking the dragons for your success. Jamie soward was an awesome buy and probably the reason my team is sucking so hard now...coaches aside...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
f**k the Eels are a shit side without Hayne.

As for Penriff, you guys are a slightly above average team who have been getting some serious rub of the green with the draw. You won't stay in the top 4 for long.

Latest posts