What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R20 // Mon // Raiders 18-34 Rabbitohs // GIO

Round 20: Raiders v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Walker and Johnston are going to form a ridiculously good combo over the next 10 years.

Probably for NSW too.

Dutchy

Immortal
Does anyone else find it really pathetic when souffs do the big bro pile everytime they score points? You don't see Manly or the storm bothering with that sort of shit.

They've had 3 good seasons in the past 45 years. Let them have it.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
In a sane world, after a performance like this, mccrone wouldn't see first grade next week.

Unfortunately we live in stickys world.

Paullyboy

Coach
Walker and Johnston are going to form a ridiculously good combo over the next 10 years.

Probably for NSW too.

I'd look good playing against the raiders backline. It's effectively like they just prefer to concede tries so they can have a water break every 5 minutes,

that try is a perfect example. They clearly don't even care. That's me done for the night.

Glen

Bench
Ricky is already taking credit for Parra's win this week so he'd be saying 1 from 2 isn't that bad

hunters

Juniors
Does anyone else find it really pathetic when souffs do the big bro pile everytime they score points? You don't see Manly or the storm bothering with that sort of shit.

f**king roosters fans trying to find any reason to have a whinge

Vic Mackey

Referee

Didn't you read the article where they fine players $50 if they don't do it?

It's the biggest wank I've ever seen. Score a simple try against the shittest team in the comp = celebrate like we've won the comp

Swarzey

Bench

It's funny. I think they're pretty much forced to do it. Then you have the commentators talking it up as if it's such a unique thing and makes them special :lol:

Latest posts