What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R21 // Fri // Bulldogs 16-22 Panthers // ANZ

Round 21: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-cby-main.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Moses Mbye 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mitch Brown
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Sam Kasiano 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

14. Reni Maitua 15. Dale Finucane 16. David Klemmer 17. Lloyd Perrett

2014teams-pen-main.png

1. Matt Moylan 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dean Whare 4. Jamal Idris 5. David Simmons
6. William Smith 7. Jamie Soward
8. Nigel Plum 9. James Segeyaro 10. Brent Kite 11. Sika Manu 12. Elijah Taylor 13. Adam Docker

14. Lewis Brown 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Bryce Cartwright 17. Sam McKendry
18. Isaah Yeo

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea

VB NSW Cup Round 21
SAT 3:00PM | Bulldogs v North Sydney Bears (SOU) @ Belmore Sports Ground
SAT 3:00PM | Panthers v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (MAN) @ Sportingbet Stadium, Penrith

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 21
FRI 5:30PM | Bulldogs v Panthers @ ANZ Stadium​

Last edited:

jamaman

Juniors
Looking like Panfers will lose again! ( I hope their fans aren't going to jump off Sydney Bridge)

Blues Riff

Bench
Looking like Panfers will lose again! ( I hope their fans aren't going to jump off Sydney Bridge)
Nah , Victoria Bridge into the Nepean maybe, but our expectations are realistic. I hope the game's at least close.
Panthers by 4.

TheFrog

Coach
Nah , Victoria Bridge into the Nepean maybe, but our expectations are realistic. I hope the game's at least close.
Panthers by 4.

This used to be a favourite pastime after a long night at the Log Cabin, back in the days when jumping into the Nepean didn't make you sick for a week.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs comfortably in this one IMO... Reynolds will fire.

Dogs by 14

TheFrog

Coach
The Panthers forwards are rightly copping a hammering at the moment, but the fact remains they have been good enough to get the side 11 wins so far, which strangely enough is the same number of wins achieved by the fearsome Bulldogs pack.

I predict the Panther forwards will put egg on the face of some of the team's supporters. Panthers by 10.

GongPanther

Referee

Sydney bridge is not in Penrith..it's in Sydney...on the harbour...next to Luna Park.

And there is about 8 bridges on the Sydney Harbour through to the Parramatta River.(yes folks,Parramatta has a river!)

Being that you incorrectly spelt the word "Panthers"wrong,I took the liberty in giving you a geography lesson.

See!...you've learned something without leaving home!

And if you do by chance have the urge to leave your home,either leave a length of string which is tied to the house so you can find your way back...Or take a street directory and a compass with you.

Have fun.:)