What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R21 // Fri // Bulldogs 16-22 Panthers // ANZ

Round 21: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maple_69

Bench
Kind of similar to 2010 in that we would provably have been lucky to make it to the prelims but injuries at the wrong time meant we had no chance. This year we have better depth and a bit more hope that we have the side to build on next year so I'll be happy with week 2.

Blues Riff

Bench
Watch the Moylan's crumble in this game. Kasiano & the lads will run through the Penrith pack of plodders (check that alliteration) like they are a bunch of school girls. Won't this be entertaining.
Leaguelegend20, a lame little lightweight, a limp, loathsome low-life and a lousy lying little loser.

betcats

Referee
Re the video ref woes, I thought the stanley one was 50 50, the ball was short and he slid over coulda gone either way. The obstruction was a no brainer. The Lafai one looked like a try to me.

maple_69

Bench
Not necessarily. We know Mckendry and Latimore can play. Anderson, Manu and RCG all look likely. Really it could just take a bit of form from proven guys and one or two to step up as Latimore has this year. The second row is fine with Peach and Carty in. It requires Cleary to make some good calls and guys to build on this year which you'd expect as they gain experience.

2. Mansour 8. Mckendry, 9. Segeyaro, 10. Latimore, 11. Peachey, 12. Cartwright, 13. Taylor, 14. Brown, 15. Idris, 16. Manu, 17. RCG/Anderson, 18. Api

Last edited:

Latest posts