What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R21 // Sun // Rabbitohs 50-10 Knights // Cairns

Round 21: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Does Adam Reynolds have any try assists or line break assists this year?

The answer is yes. 8 try assists (no doubt all from kicks), and 2 line break assists (both in the same game). How does a bloke nail down a first grade halfback spot with such a lack of ability to put his team mates through a gap?

BunniesMan

Immortal
LBA is a meaningless stat. Try assists are what matters. And no not all his assists came from the boot.

Reynolds and Keary go together like peanut butter and jelly. Ideal halves pairing. The game manager with the laser boot and the play maker with a bit of razzle dazzle.

Sutton into the back row rotation when he comes back.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
LBA is a meaningless stat. Try assists are what matters. And no not all his assists came from the boot.

Reynolds and Keary go together like peanut butter and jelly. Ideal halves pairing. The game manager with the laser boot and the play maker with a bit of razzle dazzle.

This is Australia idiot.

Peanut butter and jelly? f*ck me.

And oh yes, greatest halves paring ever and all that.

The answer is yes. 8 try assists (no doubt all from kicks), and 2 line break assists (both in the same game). How does a bloke nail down a first grade halfback spot with such a lack of ability to put his team mates through a gap?

The fact that Benji Marshall can nail down a halfback position means that anything is possible.

Noname36

First Grade
293344f48efe539b968f7883b2585494bf7426c9d092c7af894a1efd0b14aba4.jpg

:lol: Story of our season

This is a fun season.

I got to a stage a few weeks ago where I just find it funny now :lol:

A result like this last year would have upset me. Now when everything is shit in general a result like this is like water off a duck's back. I love the Knights :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal

Line break assists are not meaningless. They indicate that a player can time a pass or an offload to beat a defender. Reynolds clearly can't. Lucky he has a good kicking game and has a halves partner to cover his inept passing game.

You obviously don't bother to watch who they give TA stats to. Usually it ends up being given to someone who catches and passes to the winger after all the hard work had been done earlier. TBA's are by far a better stat to determine the dominance of a half.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Every thread? Without fail? Nah, no need to exaggerate it mate. Obsessed? Somewhat yes. You delusional lot sicken me and the glorification of your club is nothing short of a shit stain on rugby league.

Personal grand final? I suppose you would know about that given you play your's in February. But again, nope, just a game I look forward to.

The result of the game, win, lose or draw, was irrelevant today. Our season is done and dusted, why should I care about the score? Coming in here to take a crack at you lot is the only thing that kept me interested. So again, I didn't care.

Come on buddy, what other shit can you conjure up to fling at me? Hell, if anything it's pretty funny how my slight little bit of shit got under your skin. It's amazing how frail some Souths fans are to the shit they cop, which is undoubtedly brought upon themselves.

Hahaha. Poor Swarzey. You can almost taste his salty tears through the internet. He was so looking forward to his lol@souffs moment.

Ah well, maybe next year. Probably not though.

Liddell

Juniors
Would I be right in saying the Knights haven't beaten us since those blokes got that lol souffs sign on tv?

Bumble

First Grade
Hahaha. Poor Swarzey. You can almost taste his salty tears through the internet. He was so looking forward to his lol@souffs moment.

Ah well, maybe next year. Probably not though.

Oh, I know. I don't post here much anymore but I still like to read the Souths match thread whenever we win - just to see how Danish, Swarzey and the other losers are making excuses as to why Souths are still shit even though they won.

The best was last week against Canberra - ran out of bile to spew so the next step was to criticise the Souths players for celebrating too much when scoring tries :lol:

I wonder what it's like to be so bitterly obsessed with something? It's fascinating.

Swarzey

Bench
The pure arrogance is perhaps the greatest part when it comes to you lot :lol:

Enjoy September...

Bumble

First Grade
The pure arrogance is perhaps the greatest part when it comes to you lot :lol:

Enjoy September...

Yeah, I don't remember saying we were going to win the comp. I'm on the record saying Manly are still very much the team to beat.

But if I could be bothered looking it up, I'd be willing to bet money you've posted more than 100 times in the 20 odd Souths match threads this year. It's a shame, most Knights fans are good folk. You're a bitter, unhinged lunatic.

Hutty1986

Immortal
So Rabbits won very, very, very comfortably. I'm assuming the thread is still full of nuffies whinging about the penalty count, etc? Standard for any Bunnies games on LU.

Latest posts