What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R21 // Sun // Rabbitohs 50-10 Knights // Cairns

Round 21: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Probably deadbeat. Scum is harsh.

What's the score?

lel.

Couldn't care less.

You're still a bunch of failing mekrins.

Hey, remember that moment in your life when you watched your team win a premiership?

The joy?

Excitement?

Oh wait.

Might as well start calling you lot bandwagoners than fans.

perverse

Referee
The only surprising thing is that we haven't been towelled like this more often this year.

293344f48efe539b968f7883b2585494bf7426c9d092c7af894a1efd0b14aba4.jpg

Liddell

Juniors
lel.

Couldn't care less.

You're still a bunch of failing mekrins.

Hey, remember that moment in your life when you watched your team win a premiership?

The joy?

Excitement?

Oh wait.

Might as well start calling you lot bandwagoners than fans.

Don't get worked up, just wondering what the score was. Next time I'll check myself.

50-10 kick to come.

Bumble

First Grade
Couldn't care less.

Haha, the guy who trawls EVERY single Souffs match thread without fail, who is bizarrely obssessed with us despite Souths and Newcastle having no rivalry at all 'doesn't care'?

This was your personal grand final you sad little man. And you got towelled up.

Swarzey

Bench
Haha, the guy who trawls EVERY single Souffs match thread without fail, who is bizarrely obssessed with us despite Souths and Newcastle having no rivalry at all 'doesn't care'?

This was your personal grand final you sad little man. And you got towelled up.

Every thread? Without fail? Nah, no need to exaggerate it mate. Obsessed? Somewhat yes. You delusional lot sicken me and the glorification of your club is nothing short of a shit stain on rugby league.

Personal grand final? I suppose you would know about that given you play your's in February. But again, nope, just a game I look forward to.

The result of the game, win, lose or draw, was irrelevant today. Our season is done and dusted, why should I care about the score? Coming in here to take a crack at you lot is the only thing that kept me interested. So again, I didn't care.

Come on buddy, what other shit can you conjure up to fling at me? Hell, if anything it's pretty funny how my slight little bit of shit got under your skin. It's amazing how frail some Souths fans are to the shit they cop, which is undoubtedly brought upon themselves.

Last edited:

Bumble

First Grade
Every thread? Without fail? Nah, no need to exaggerate it mate. Obsessed? Somewhat yes. You delusional lot sicken me and the glorification of your club is nothing short of a shit stain on rugby league.

Personal grand final? I suppose you would know about that given you play your's in February. But again, nope, just a game I look forward to.

The result of the game, win, lose or draw, was irrelevant today. Our season is done and dusted, why should I care about the score? Coming in here to take a crack at you lot is the only thing that kept me interested. So again, I didn't care.

Come on buddy, what other shit can you conjure up to fling at me?

:lol:

Did this loss break your brain? This is the ramblings of a lunatic

Swarzey

Bench
:lol:

Did this loss break your brain? This is the ramblings of a lunatic

You have nothing to refute. Move on.

But do tell yourself it's okay and the bad man's words are irrelevant, it will probably make you feel better <3

Knightmare

Coach
Souths had everything handed to them on a platter, especially in the first half.

Will make it all the more amusing when they get everything handed to them in the finals and still find a way to blow it...

Last edited: