What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R22 // Sun // Dragons 4-16 Panthers // WIN

Round 22: Dragons v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Just waiting for Penrith to put in the final nail here. F*cking disgusting effort with our season the line.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Panthers played a smart game in the second half. Forwards marked up and ran hard, great defence against an admittedly laboured Dragons attack (what's with all the kicking on early tackles).

tumbidragon

First Grade
Panthers played a smart game in the second half. Forwards marked up and ran hard, great defence against an admittedly laboured Dragons attack (what's with all the kicking on early tackles).
Your guess is as good as ours. As I said in an earlier post, it has to be a coaching decision. They do it far to often, and usually with nothing on. Yet turn around and do it again the following week...
Penrith stuck to a good game plan in the end which chocked us out of the contest. Good luck in the semis lads. For us, it's a matter of looking at 2015 now.

Blues Riff

Bench
That's how a patched up under-strength team wins a game. Good strategy and gutsy defense. Well done Penrith. It looks like we're playing a final or two.

This Year?

Immortal
Just finished watching it. I thought with our season on the line we would have come up with something better than that and shown a lot more urgency. It felt like they just made every wrong decision with the ball today and just ball watched in defence. You know your team is shit when opposition wingers are taking hit-ups and carry two or three tacklers an extra 5 metres through the line. In scared to look at the running metres of both sides. The tries we let in today were very, very soft.

I thought Penrith played pretty well considering what they have on the sideline. People can give them shit all they want about their "soft" draw, but they showed once again why they are a top 8 side. They defended their line well and easily worked it out of their own end. They do the basics right and I'd be happy if my team was capable of that.

Valheru

Coach
Great defensive effort by Penrith.

I note the dragons conceded double the penalties they did last week. Shocking turn around in discipline.

TheFrog

Coach
You aren't allowed to win back to back comps, it's not good for the game.

It seems like Souths have been awarded the 2014 premiership. All we are playing for now is second place.