What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R24 // Sat // Broncos 48-6 Knights // Suncorp

Round 24: Broncos v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiwi

First Grade
If Hoffman comes back anywhere but the wing Griffin is just confirming why he had to go. Hodges has to remain fullback for the rest of the year.

meercat

Juniors
Gagai takes his missed tackle count up to 8, sure you arn't a bit homesick Dane?
Nothing to take from this game but Brisbane can outplay what is basically a reserve grade side with nothing to play for.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Newcastle are in decent form, probably the best side in the bottom 8 atm. Brisbane are dead set shit and show no heart and desire to win when it matters, soft pack and only one decent player in the spine, Shut him down, Newcastle will win by plenty.

Knights 13 +

Here's my c**k, suck it good

Kiwi

First Grade
Just think Milford will be joining this backline next year, oh hell yes, can't wait to see what Bennett does with this side.

user_nat

Coach
If Hoffman comes back anywhere but the wing Griffin is just confirming why he had to go. Hodges has to remain fullback for the rest of the year.

I'm happy for Hoffman to play at fullback for kick returns. Hodge's doesn't look like he wants to put his body on the line.

Apey

Staff member
"We give up" - Newcastle Knights.

Not that I really blame them...

some11

Referee
Better luck next year with injuries Newy.. Stone will get the best out of the team like he did last time around.