What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R25 // Sat // Knights 42-12 Eels // Hunter

Round 25: Knights v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-new-main.png

1. Kurt Gidley 2. Chanel Mata'utia 3. Dane Gagai 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Sione Mata'utia
6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. David Fa'alogo 9. Adam Clydsdale 10. Willie Mason 11. Beau Scott 12. Robbie Rochow 13. Adam Cuthbertson

14. Travis Waddell 15. Korbin Sims 17. Chris Houston 18. Timana Tahu

2014teams-par-alt.png

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Semi Radradra 3. William Hopoate 4. Ryan Morgan 5. Vai Toutai
6. Corey Norman 7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Junior Paulo 11. Ken Edwards 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Joseph Paulo

14. Peni Terepo 15. David Gower 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Ben Smith
18. Pauli Pauli

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Adam Devcich, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid, Dave Ryan
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Steve Folkes

VB NSW Cup Round 25
SAT 12:40PM | Knights (NEW) v Newtown (SYD) @ Hunter Stadium
SAT 3:00PM | Panthers (PEN) v Wenty (PAR) @ Sportingbet Stadium, Penrith

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 25
SAT 10:40AM | Knights v Eels @ Hunter Stadium​

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
we should win but doesn't always happen. Usually Newcastle lift for us.

Eels in a close one

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
By the sake of the footy gods, let Newcastle pull off the upset of the year. The tipster in me says no f**king way.

Eels by 10.

natheel

Coach
By the sake of the footy gods, let Newcastle pull off the upset of the year. The tipster in me says no f**king way.

Eels by 10.

Let's just pray dogs lose their last 2 and then broncos get in at their expense shall we. No need to jinx parra

WaznTheGreat

Referee
We never play well against Newcastle and especially never play well in Newcastle

Knights by the length of the straight

Snappy

Coach
Let's just pray dogs lose their last 2 and then broncos get in at their expense shall we. No need to jinx parra

personally I'd like to see the Storm lose their last two and them miss out, but each to their own.

Timana Tahu named on the bench for the knights. Can't wait for a slam dunk over the cross bar after he scores 4 tries.

natheel

Coach
Timana Tahu named on the bench for the knights. Can't wait for a slam dunk over the cross bar after he scores 4 tries.

What you smoking? He will probably try and take someone's head off and go crazy like the last time k
He played in a knights v eels match

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Sorry Natheel, I know you're a decent poster, but after the trackhead performance Hineyrulz put in in the other thread the other day, I hope you guys finish 9th just to see him squirm.

Butto

Juniors
Rick stone wants Mataora to stay at the club as a possible 1st grade prop for next year and Bennett picks Timana f@&)ken Tahu. Must be the weakest bench ever.

Latest posts