What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R4 // Mon // Titans 13-12 Cowboys // Cbus Super

Round 4: Titans v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
Cowboys are really in a rut now, it's early days but 1-3 and the 1 win was against Canberra at home and were lucky to reel them in

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Cowboys are a genius playmaking leader like a Johns, Fittler or Lockyer away from being a contender.

But they just don't have a player of that quality to take them to the next level.

They're paying JT about 750 a year well into his 30s. If he isn't that player then they're stuffed until he's off their books and they can rebuild properly.

Geohood

Bench
What was that from Taylor????

Seriously that was the most brain dead play I've ever seen from someone in a team leading with 10 to go. Going for the miracle one handed offload in every tackle. I'm surprised the coach didn't take him off the field.

Ace-STi

Juniors
2 opportunities by cowboys to take 2 after penalties in front when it was 6-6 and they bombed each set after

Surprised they didn't take it to make it 8-6 and ultimately would have won

Canard

Immortal
People watched that game and thought "one player would fix them"???!

f**k me that is one of the worst performances in NRL history.

We have issues all over the park, Green seems clueless so far.

Latest posts