What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R6 // Mon // Storm 28-24 Dragons // AAMI Park

Round 6: Storm v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noname36

First Grade
Seriously though, regardless of whether it was after the siren, Dragons should have never let Melbourne back into it at 24-10.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Now will the Storm stop whinging about last week....you got one call this week, evens it up!

tumbidragon

First Grade
Seriously though, regardless of whether it was after the siren, Dragons should have never let Melbourne back into it at 24-10.
^This! Only ourselves to blame. But as some1 else pointed out. Dragons seem to lose a lot of games like this. I'm so numb :(

Snappy

Coach
Yes you made a stupid comment then backed out of it by claiming "Lolz, just trolling"

Deflection 101.

Good one you tard. It's the classic Toovey comment, I couldnt be stuffed finding the meme.

But im really concerned about your mental health. You really lost the plot that night and Im wondering if life is back on track ?

insert.pause

First Grade
The play the ball happened just as the siren went, fox clock was out a second or two, fair try, although the last pass looked forward.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
10253812_843705785643396_4942168896068616491_n.jpg

ShaiGuY

First Grade
... still takes longer than 1 or 2 seconds for a tackler to get off the player and for the player to turn around and play the ball

GONZO72

Juniors
Before the storm player plays the ball the siren goes off....since when has games been played after the siren?

The games is rigged!

That was bullshit. It was fulltime, and every match I've seen on TV, the siren goes off simultaneously once it gets to 80.00. The salary cap cheats again win undeserved.

Billythekid

First Grade

Did you catch the warriors game where the clock was off by like 30 seconds? The clock shown on the telecast is wrong all the time and is irrelevant.

That was bullshit. It was fulltime, and every match I've seen on TV, the siren goes off simultaneously once it gets to 80.00. The salary cap cheats again win undeserved.

There have been multiple games this week alone where that isn't true. Watch more footy.