What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R6 // Sat // Tigers 16-4 Cowboys // Campbelltown

Round 6: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumbidragon

First Grade
No hooker is killing us.

One is slower than a wet sunday, the other throws forward passes at nauseam...........

Wish we had a player like Segerayo.......... Oh wait.
Where is Cam King? Surly he is far ahead of the shit on display tonight?

Apey

Staff member
That was a pretty entertaining game. Some great defence by the Cowboys but in the end the Tigers just had way, way too much ball down that end of the field.

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers dodged a bullet in missing out on Thurston. He hasn't been anywhere the player he should be for his current contract. I think he's only going to get worse as he's already old and banged up and on a long-term contract.

Bench
Panthers dodged a bullet in missing out on Thurston. He hasn't been anywhere the player he should be for his current contract. I think he's only going to get worse as he's already old and banged up and on a long-term contract.

Yeh right,Thurston is a hack,never knock a champion.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Yet you ended up with Wallace and Soward...put Thurston behind your pack and you are winning more games.

Gmac

Juniors
While he might not be the player he was, he's still a champion. If you really want The reason the cowboys always fall short, compare the 1,6,7 & 9 of manly, Melbourne, Souths and the roosters against the cow boys.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade

I agree, actually. Great player, but not for the money that was being bandied about, and not at his age.

I felt if Potter could deSheensify this team in 2 years he would have done his job. I didn't expect him to have us going this well this soon. He's got the squad playing some great football, and actually put together a forward rotation that doesn't completely stall when Woods or Galloway leave the field.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I thought the first 30 mins or so was pretty top quality from both sides, 80%+ completions and both sets of forwards were up for the fight. After that both were a little down. Neither attack was that fluent. Both had chances, cowboys kept dropping the ball inside the tigers 20 and the tigers looked lacklustre in the cowboys 20.

Thought when Tamou and Scott went off tigers started to get on top. Wests bench out played the cowboys by a mile and potters use of them was fantastic.

Farah was the difference, helped by his forwards, I thought Austin was great as was Simona, Lawrence and nofo.

The referring was terrible, IMO the tigers really copped some horrible decisions. There was 2 blatant offsides from cowboys off tigers kick rebounds. One Lui gave himself up by standing over the ball for ages before having to pick it up to stop gavet from scoring. Simonas dropped ball off a 70m bust on tackle zero?!? Replay showed he barely even juggled it! The Fulton getting pushed into touch by Tate was also a massive error. Luckily no error directly cost us.

Canard

Immortal
The Bookies got it wrong yet again, seriously I would have won some serious coin If I gambled.

What weed are these guys on?

I would give us 20+ start against a Manly at Brookvale this Fri night.

Latest posts