What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

15-0!

Agent Mulder

Bench
Go you good thing, The MIGHTY UNDERTAKER is world champion again!...FINALLY, To All you Undertaker bashes out there! Kiss My f**king ASS!! Wooooooooo!

Eelectrica

Referee
It really is irritating how they go on about it as if it's the equivilant of winning a GF 15 years in a row or something.
Can't help but think the WWE missed the boat last year by not having Angle break the streak in a title match. Instead their classic match won't be remembered as it was at NWO.
I think Cena's ending the streak next year.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think they'll do the right thing if and when they decide to end the streak. If you recall, they (including Taker) had wanted Orton to break it, but Orton declined. It'll go to some young buck, one who is hopefully deserving of the rub in a way which Orton never would have been.

lockyno1

Post Whore
His name CWB at WM 24 is...................................

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennnedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sanchez

Coach
Agent Mulder said:
Go you good thing, The MIGHTY UNDERTAKER is world champion again!...FINALLY, To All you Undertaker bashes out there! Kiss My f**king ASS!! Wooooooooo!

totally agree.

so what that its a fixed sport, hes lasted 15 years and as its played out has never lost at wrestlemania

stuke

Bench
i would be surprised if they did end the streak...thought the ego would be too large to let it happen.

I hope he puts someone over next WM.

You gotta be selfish to go through 15 WM's in 16 years and not job to anyone at WM.

I hope Mr. Money In The Bank takes his title sometime this year.

Latest posts