What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R26 | Thu | BRI 8-15 MEL | Suncorp

Round 26: Broncos v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chigurh

Fantastic crowd, not the greatest atmosphere though but probs understandable with nothing to play for.

Vs the Cowboys will be a different story anda likely sellout.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The refs tried hard, but the Broncos sucked too much.

How about those Roosters!!! 3 straight... well done lads.

_Johnsy

Referee
One more than your team aye ;-)

We're first week out, if we make it. We have over achieved if we make the 8. I won't whinge when you arrive to troll in the game day thread. It upsets you when i pop in (like tonight), & when you pop in when we get done I couldn't give a rats. Funny that.

Snappy

Coach
We're first week out, if we make it. We have over achieved if we make the 8. I won't whinge when you arrive to troll in the game day thread. It upsets you when i pop in (like tonight), & when you pop in when we get done I couldn't give a rats. Funny that.

6896128142_70413d68c9.jpg

insert.pause

First Grade
Broncos played like Bennett is resting a few with all focus on next week, most of the time their forwards passed the ball rather than taking the line on, pretty well demonstrating their intent.

Considering how Brisbane approached the game I think Melbourne were pretty ordinary, they really should have put a bigger score on.

user_nat

Coach
I think Melbourne would have beat us earlier this year with Cronk, and I think we would have won tonight with Hunt. So I guess that works out ok.

Not exactly thrilled to be going into the finals with losses against the Dogs, Storm and Roosters. At least we know we can beat Souths..

lockyno1

Post Whore
Meh...

- I won money on Melbourne 1-12
- No injuries (Taylor makes diddly squat difference, won' play again this year)
- No suspensions.
- Stuffs the Dogs up.

some11

Referee
Why do they bother going to locky for a comment, sounds like he's suffered a stroke. He's lucky to get a sentence out without stammering & getting confused, while talking about nothing of any relevance or importance.

Only when he's not a chance to beat a man, scared to get hit.

The refs can take credit for the Jack's try. Good effort, TA for Maxwell.

Of course, had absolutely nothing with the non penalty the broncs received. No matter how you slice it, an obvious TA for Maxwell.

geez your precious, got home about 15 min ago & started watching, then read through the thread.

Is that ok?

Some brisbane fans do get precious when they're getting done.

Any comment when broncs losing you take umbridge.

Another sore mangina, right on cue.

I've been here. You only get upset when you're getting done. Like clockwork.

Nope, learn to read.

It's ok snappy. Your season isn't over yet. At least another 2 weeks.

Hard to disagree, best side over the last 3 years. Congrats chooks.

Glad you agree with me.

RIP in peace.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Broncos played like Bennett is resting a few with all focus on next week, most of the time their forwards passed the ball rather than taking the line on, pretty well demonstrating their intent.

Considering how Brisbane approached the game I think Melbourne were pretty ordinary, they really should have put a bigger score on.

Storm couldn't have put a bigger score on as the refs were fully against them with an 8-2 penalty count to Brisbane. The refing was so bias, it was disgusting.

Storm played very very well and they've played 3 games in 10 days.

Congrats Storm supporters!

Latest posts