What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R3 | Sun | SOU 20-6 WST | ANZ

Round 3: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liddell

Juniors
Tapau was a handful early on but I don't think he took a hit up in the last 15-20 mins when they needed someone to step up.

A dog shot on Reynolds and trying to fight Goodwin everytime he tackled him doesn't cut it.

Moses was a passenger, I didn't even notice him out there.

alien

Referee
Then gets away with a blatant chicken wing in taupau and earns a penalty next tackle for blatantly dropping the ball. What the actual f*ck?!?

how can you be so delusional??? he was thinking about doing the chicken wing, but it was VERY obvious that he decided against it in the end.

yobbo84

Coach
We were playing at around 50% and the Tigers only try was from a lucky rebound. If we played like that last week the Roosters would have put 40 on us. The Tigers have a long way to go.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Plenty to work with though. The tigers have lots of potential and really matched it with south's for 70 minutes. I have a good feeling about the next few years.

Latest posts